Going Home

The Truth or Dare game soon came to an end, everyone said goodbye as they drowsily walked toward the door; obviously tired.

"I'M TIRED!" Lui screamed with his squeaker voice as David who was right next to him at the time held his ears.

"What do you want meh to do about it?" David asked, Lui then suddenly lifted up his arms and leaned forward into David who caught him.

"Carry me!" Lui exclaimed in his squeaker voice.

"I'm tired too you lil fock." David said as he let out a yawn.

"Pwease?" Lui asked as David groaned in response. David bent down allowing Lui to jump on his back to give him a piggyback ride.
"Go horsey, go!" Lui said as David open the door and left.

The four others who were still there couldn't help but laugh.
"Who already guessed Nogla and Lui would get together?" Evan asked as the three rose their hands.

"It was obvious they would while David was here in America-" Craig was cut off.

"Murica." Tyler coughed as Craig sent him a glare.

"As I was saying.." Craig kept glaring at Tyler until he started to speak again.
"It was obvious they would get together, like they already played with each other quite a bit and with Daithi staying over at Lui's.. I would of been surprised if it didn't happen!" Craig finished.

"Yeah, but what about you guys?" Jonathan pointed out.

"What about us?" Tyler asked.

"How'd you guys get together?"

"Magic." Craig says as he does a rainbow formation with his hands causing the other three to chuckle.

"But seriously." Evan said.

"It was actually because of your text and that Tyler was in the fucking chat!" Craig exclaimed causing the three to laugh once again.

"Did you do it on purpose?" Tyler asked curiously. Evan did a playful shrug and started to walk away clearly pinpointing the answer to 'yes'. Craig lunged forward towards Evan only to be held back by Tyler.

"Woah, calm down." Tyler said with a laugh, Craig looked back at him with a playful pout.

"Buzz kill." Craig said as he released himself from Tyler's grasp and started walking toward the door.

"Buzz kill?! I am the last person you should be callin a buzz kill mister. I'm basically the opposite of buzzkill." Tyler said in his usual funny voice as he started walking toward Craig who had already opened the door and left the apartment.
"Byyyyyye guys!" Tyler said as he waved before leaving.

"Bye!" Jonathan said back.

Craig noticed Tyler was following him and immediately started to run toward the elevator which wasn't far away with a grin plastered on his face. Tyler was to busy saying his goodbye to notice. Tyler looked over to see Craig rapidly pressing the elevator button in order to get a elevator to come. Tyler started running toward Craig who was hastily heading inside an elevator that opened. Craig went inside the elevator and let out a sigh of relief as the elevator doors started close, he thought his little game was a success until he heard what seemed to be stomping and hand grabbing ahold of one of the elevator doors causing Craig to jump. The doors opened once again and Tyler walked into the elevator breathing slightly hard.

"Well hello there." Tyler said as he walked toward Craig as the elevator doors closed. Craig gulped.

"Hey."

"So, what was that little thing about?" Tyler asked as Craig answered his question with a shrug.

"Just thought it'd be funny I guess." Craig replied.

"Hm. Okay then."

"Mhm."

"Did you have fun tonight?"

"Yeah, did you?"

"Yeah, it's fun to hang out with guys when your not only playing video games and worrying about YouTube for once."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I love YouTube and all, but it takes up a lot of time it took a lot of time to get a few made before I have this slight vacation."

"That's the life of a YouTuber, and people say that being a YouTuber is easy, haha hell no."

"Haha yeah."

Craig drifted off into his thoughts, what would he be doing right now if he wasn't a YouTuber? Oh probably be studying or what not in college for a music degree. Even though he works sometimes overnight and gets barely any sleep sometimes, he still loves his job and wouldn't ask for anything else.

"Find a job you like, and you won't have to work a day in your life." Craig states.

"You just love that quote, don't you?" Tyler asks.

"Well yeah, it's a good quote to live by."

"Yeah, yeah it is."