Truth or Dare (Pt.2)

The others were chuckling while Jonathan started the timer.
"Time starts now!" He yelled in order for the two in the closest would hear.

[Back to the closest we go!]

David and Lui leaned forward, David nearly falling off the box causing him to prop himself up by putting his hand on the wall.
Their lips then connected causing them to have their first kiss. It was slow, kissing and then pecking each others cheeks or noses complementing them; it was mostly David though and each time he did it Lui couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Their lips connected again and more physical. Lui's eyes widened when he felt David's tongue sweep across his bottom lip, not letting David get the better hand on the stick he rejected his invitation. David smirked through the kiss and taking a dangerous step, he slowly brought his hand down to Lui's thigh and rubbed it gently causing Lui to gasp, David didn't hesitate to put his tongue into his mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance but in the end, David won to Lui's demise.
David roamed Lui's mouth taking full advantage of it, causing Lui to shift around in his spot. They departed from their kiss to breath. David soon started to kiss Lui again, a quick peck on his lips then he slowly glided down toward his neck. He kissed his neck in search of a weak spot.
Lui suddenly moaned loudly, it was unexpected and David stopped for a moment not expecting him to be that loud. Now smirking he returned to the spot, sucking and nipping at it in attempt to create a hickey. Lui shifted his spot once again whimpering slightly, trying to hold back a moan. He moaned once again not being able to hold it in. David left his neck and looked at his creation, and purple hickey was on his neck.

"Times up you two love birds!" Jonathan yelled, the twos face became slightly red from the calling. Lui fixed his jacket in attempt to cover up the hickey and David stood up, towering over Lui once again. Jonathan opened the door with a wide grin.
"Nice moan." Jonathan snickered causing Lui's far to redden.
Then came out of the closest to only introduced by clapping and whistle.

"Show us! Show us!" Tyler and Craig chanted together. Lui tried to keep his usual calm and collected manner.

"Show what?" Lui asked crossing his arms.

"You know what!" Craig laughed.

Lui huffed looking away from the crowd.

"You have to, it's apart of the dare." Brock said.

Lui huffed still looking away, he pulled down his hoodie that was covering the hickey, reveling it. Everyone bursted into laughter as Lui's face reddened.

"Niiice." Tyler cooed.

"Shut up." Lui sneered.