Starbucks

Tyler and Craig slept peacefully after the night before, enjoying each other's company and having and having a slight different perspective of things due to what could have led if they continued things last night. Tyler was woken to the snores of Craig as his face was squished into his pillow. Tyler sighed contently as he looked at the man who was his, who would of think he would end up with a boyfriend; he certainly didn't think so. Tyler shuffled his way off the bed while Craig turned himself over patting the now empty spot next to him. He woke up and scratched his eyes with a long yawn.

"Heyo sleepyhead." Tyler said.

"Mmm... morning." Craig said sleepily, his head went into the pillow, nearly going back to sleep.

"Hey, hey, we have Knotts today. Don't you want to get there early?" Tyler asked as he grabbed his phone and checked the time, it was only 7:46 a.m.

"Five more minutes." Craig groaned, slowly the covers over his face.

"Awe c'mon." Tyler said as he grabbed the covers and dragged them off Craig who was groaning in the process. Tyler then put the covers on the floor and look towards Craig, who was only wearing boxers as of now causing Tyler's face to turn red.

"Tyler... give them back." Craig groaned, absentmindedly grabbing at the air in attempt to get the covers back.

"Nope, time to get up." Tyler said and walked out to get ready, hearing another groan before disappearing into the bathroom. He took a shower, drying his hair and his body slightly before walking back into Craig's room to get clothes, with a towel wrapped around his waist. Craig was in the middle of putting a clean shirt on as Tyler walked past him toward his suitcase, grabbing a handful of clean clothes and walking back to the bathroom. He got fully dry and clothed quite quickly, he wanted to hurry so they could get breakfast or something before leaving. Craig was still in a sleepy daze as he grabbed his phone, wallet, and apartment keys. They walked out of the apartment door and towards the elevator, Craig getting more awake as they walked and starting to get excited. A sudden ding pulled their eyes away from their phones and they walked out of the elevators and toward the apartment complex doors.

"We should get Starbuck before we go, since it's 8:34 right now.. I think we'll have time." Craig said as his eyes were fixated onto his phone.

"Yeah, but I'm kind of hungry and I don't want to be filled up on just coffee." Tyler said and Craig looked up at Tyler, looking as if he were offended.

"Starbucks has more then just coffee you know?" Craig stated as he narrowed his eyebrows.

"Well fine, we'll go to your precious Starbucks." Tyler sarcastically said, laughing slightly afterwards. Craig huffed and walked to the direction of the closest Starbucks. Tyler followed and it was soon enough that they turned the corner and there one was. They walked inside, instantly their noses filled with the delicious smell of coffee. They went into the line, and Craig grabbed hi wallet out of his pocket; when Tyler was about to protest and tell him he would pay, Craig took out a Starbucks gift card and held it up like he had the key for life itself.

"I got this." Craig said in a confident tone as they got to the desk and ordered. Craig ordered a vanilla mocha while Tyler got a caramel macchiato. Craig swiped the card and was given his receipt. The two waited at one of the booths and their orders were called, grabbing their drinks they walked out the door.
"Ah, how I missed you Starbucks." Craig said as took a sip of his coffee, hissing soon afterwards due to burning his tongue.
"I think I burnt my tongue." Craig said, his words barely coherent since he wasn't using his tongue to speak.

"You don't say?" Tyler asked, laughing quietly as a grin formed on his face. Craig hit his shoulder lightly and pouted.
"Awe, want me to kiss your boo-boo to make it better?" Tyler asked in a baby voice. Craig nodded with a grin, sticking out his tongue like a child. Tyler, however had different plans and stuck his tongue out well and 'vibrated' (Idk??) his tongue causing spit to fly into Craig's causing him to turn his head sharply away from Tyler and made a disgusted noise.

"Gross!" Craig said, his words still sounding weird. Tyler couldn't help but laugh and then put his arm around Craig.

[ Finally! I know, I know! I hope this will suffice and I promise more chapters will come along quicker then they have been. Thank you for the constant support on this story! See you in the next chapter!! ]