Submissive?

••• Craig's POV •••

Craig thought for a moment looking away from Tyler to think, obviously not being able to think if he's looking at Tyler. "Eh. Let's not. It's possible they'll make fun of you a lot considering you act homophobic sometimes while playing games and such." Craig said quietly and looked up at Tyler. Craig's eyes filled with sadness as he remembered past moments while playing games with the guys. Tyler seemed to take notice of it. "I didn't really mean those things, it was my way of covering up things so they wouldn't know I was gay." Tyler chuckled. Craig's eyebrows furrowed slightly. "Are you sure? I hope this isn't a joke or anything that you'll tell the guys later on." He saw Tyler's eyes widen and his head shake furiously. "Why would I do that?!" Craig jumped at the sudden loudness in Tyler. "I don't I just thou-" Craig was cut off by Tyler's own angered words. "Well you thought wrong. I would never do that to you." Craig noticed the hurt in Tyler's words as he spoke and also in his eyes. They had only just become a couple and were already having trust issues. Craig hugged Tyler. "I'm sorry that I doubted you." He hugged him tighter. He could feel Tyler's chuckle as he hugged him. "I guess we know who the submissive one is in this relationship now." Tyler spoke laughing afterwards. Craig's eyes widened and he stopped hugging Tyler to look at him, he could feel his cheeks burning up looking at Tyler's smirk. "What do you mean by 'submissive'" Craig asked only to get a chuckle in return. "You know. When we do anything.. Special, your the submissive one." Craig felt his cheeks burning up even more by Tyler's statement. Craig shook his head. "Let's get out of this fucking conversation." Craig said walking away from Tyler. "Don't act like you don't like hearing it." Tyler said as Craig sat down on his couch and took out his phone.
Craig noticed at the corner of his eye that Tyler was walking over to him, but he didn't dare look at him. He saw that he sat down next to him, he was really close to be honest. "What?" Craig said looking at Tyler. "You'd liked hearing that, didn't you?" Tyler asked, his smirk still there. The heat returned to Craig's cheeks before he went back hastily to look at his phone. Soon, the bright screen of his phone was gone and into Tyler's hand. He saw that he settled it on the small table next to the couch. He looked back to Tyler to see his face really close causing even more heat to go into his cheeks. "Ty-" he was about to question his closeness before he was interrupted by a set of lips meet his. He kissed back only to find the kiss was more passionate, as it became longer and more physical. He felt Tyler's tongue sweep across his bottom lip, his eyes widened but he soon obliged and allowed the tongue to be let in and explore every inch of his mouth. Craig moaned slightly without thinking, he noticed his Tyler leaving his mouth and kissing his jawline down to his neck, looking for his sweet spot. He could Tyler smirk as he Craig moaned loudly after finding it. Craig felt every amazing sensation of Tyler nipping, sucking, and licking the sensitive area. He felt Tyler suck one last time, and Craig swore, if the man sucked any harder his own soul would have been taken out of him. He moaned one last time as Tyler sucked before he felt Tyler leave. He looked at Tyler who just had the widest grin on his face, he saw Tyler lifting up his finger and pointed at something on his neck. Than Tyler nearly dropped on the floor laughing. Craig's eyes widened before rushing to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. A hickey was there and was clearly visible. "Tyler!" Craig yelled and ran back to the man who was still laughing his ass off. "How am I going to hide this tomorrow." He said pointing at the hickey. Tyler's laugh slowly died down and he shrugged.
"I have no idea."
-
-
Little smexy stuff in there, haha. Hope you guys enjoyed that. Next chapter will be the meet-up, just letting you guys know.