chapter 27

Ankita pov;

"Diya, I have an important work to complete you go home," I told her, so that I could get know about that girl.

"What work dhi?" she asked pouting like a child.

"Some office work," I lied.

"Hmm, it's not fair dhi, your working too hard, I will ask dad to  lessen your work," She said worried.

"No need for that Diya, I love my work, and I enjoy doing it," I said smiling, work only keeps my thoughts away from Arun.

"As you wish dhi, bye."

As soon as she left I took a deep breath before proceeding towards Arun!

He was involved in some discussion with that girl and didn't notice me standing beside him.

"Hi Arun," I greeted. The last thing I want to do is to talk with Arun and get hurt, but I had no other way, Diya's life is important to me.

Arun paused his conservation with that girl and tilted his head to face me.

"Ankita!" he said standing up shocked.

"Umm, Hi," I smiled.

He didn't change, except he has grown some beard now.

"Hi, How are you? Where the hell did you go? I tried a lot to contact you, Did you change your number?" He screamed.

"Yes, I  have changed my number, I am doing a job here in Kapil private ltd," I told me.

"Come sit with us," He said.

I took my seat and glanced at the girl, she was watching us in confusion.

"Meet my sister, Maya," He said looking at his sister.

Oh my god, she is his sister!! What the hell? What is Nithin doing with her?

"Hi," Maya shook her hand with with me smiling, she looked quite similar to Arun.

"You guys continue, I need to go, my friend must be waiting," She said getting up.

Is she talking about Nithin?

"Which friend? Boyfriend?" Arun asked winking at her sister, Maya blushed rolling her eyes and left.

Arun seemed happy with his life, I wondered how was Pooja's condition? Should I ask him?

"How is Po-," I couldn't complete my sentence as his phone rang.

"Hello Pooja," He answered the call happily.

"No, no I will be there in a week promise."

"Yes, dear I love you!!"

I couldn't hear anymore, it was hurting me, It felt like someone thrusted a knife deep into my stomach.

"OK, bye!"

Keeping his mobile back into his pocket he looked at me seriously, "Why did you leave the job?" he asked.

"I-I hmm Arun I couldn't work there anymore after...after what..... has happened," I said looking away with tears ready to fall from my eyes.

"Hmm, how are you? Are.....you...married?" he asked hesitatingly.

I glared at him controlling my tears.

"Yes," I lied, as I don't want him to feel pity on me, and he should think that am happy with my life, like he is happy with Pooja.

Arun pov:

Pooja's death killed me from inside I avoided talking with anyone and spent almost all my time sitting in the dark room alone.

Everybody was worried about me, My mother started to see matches so that I could change after marriage, but I clearly told her that I was not ready to marry yet.

One day I was invited as chief guest to some programme held in the orphanage.

There I met a cute girl, her name was Pooja! I instantly liked her. I adopted her, she is the reason for my happiness today, she brought me out of my grief. My angel!!

I looked for Ankita everywhere, but couldn't find her, I was worried about her. I was a  jerk, she loved me truly, in return what I gave? I gave her only pain, nothing else.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her now after three years.

She looked more beautiful then before, she has gained some weight.

As soon as my sister left, I asked her the reason to leave the job angrily, she told me that she couldn't work there anymore after what has happened, I don't blame her, I was a jerk to her, she has all right to leave me and the job.

"How are you? Are....you....married?" I asked her hesitatingly to know if she has moved on with her life.

"Yes," she replied.

******************************

Arun will think Ankita is married and Ankita will think.that Arun is happly married with Pooja!!!

what will happen now???

Stay tuned and vote to know the next!!!!

please please please vote!!!!!!!

also comment!!!