chapter1

"Gosh its been late, " Ankita ran towards her classroom.  

She saw that Mrs.khanna has already started her lecture  'I am dead' Ankita thought standing at the door.

"May I come in mam?" Ankita asked very politely.

Mrs.khanna gave a serious look. "Welcome Ankita came take your seat, I am glad to see you so early,"  Mrs.khanna said sarcastically, all Ankita could say was "I am sorry."  

"Now whats the stupid reason today?" Mrs.khanna asked irritated.

"Hmm I was stuck in traffic as usual , I will make sure to start early from home tomorrow I promise," Ankita pleaded with her puppy face.

Though Mrs.khanna was angry she was melted to Ankita's cute puppy face .

Mrs.khanna always had a soft corner for Ankita. Ankita was her favourite student. "Fine go take your seat Ankita," saying Mrs.khanna went back to her lecture.

**LATER IN CAFE**

"Hey Ankita what made you late today to class? Now don't tell me its TRAFFIC . I am not Mrs.khanna to believe your stupid reasons," Anjali said humorously.  

Anjali was Ankita's best friend from ten years .

They share everything. The live in a same room. They were more like sisters then friends. 

"Haha Anju you know the reason why do you ask me again?" Ankita was controlling her blush her cheeks were almost red. 

"God.!! don't say you stayed whole night watching pron???" Anjali almost screamed loudly enough so that other students in the cafe turned their shocked faces towards the girls.  

Ankita felt embarrassed "I am sorry guys don't  bother her, Anjali is totally mad she does'nt know what she is talking please don't bother," saying Ankita gave Anjali a dirty and serious look and walked towards her bike.

Ankita started her pink scooty. Anjali came running towards Ankita. "I am sorry baby, I know I was a bit louder." Anjali apolgised.

"You better be, and what the hell do you think? what made you say that?" Ankita asked angrily.

Anjali could not control and burst out laughing "Haha you were blushing and I was not in the room last night, and today you were late to class, I thought...." before Anjali could complete her sentence Ankita too burst out laughing, "Haha you know I dont watch such stuff its you who watches them. Anyway there is a reason behind my blush," Ankita said winking her sexy blue eyes which made her look cute and sexy.

"wow... I can't wait to know the reason" Anjali jumped with excitement. "I was talking with Nithin the whole night," Ankita said. "Nithin? hmm what did he say?" Anjali asked annoyed.

"Nothing much he was telling his work related problems, and his family problems," Ankita told her.

"I don't know Ankita how you are in relation with him that selfish bastard!" Anjali was frustrated. she hates Nithin, she feels that Nithin is not fit for her best friend. He is selfish. Ankita and Nithin were in relation from one year.

"Hey its getting late lets go home Anjali" Ankita diverted the topic.