Chapter 22

Hello friends:)) thank you cho much for your votes and comments:))

Keep supporting;))

Please read my new story My Forgotten love...:)) 

Happy reading:))

Ankita pov:

"Arun?"

"Ankita, we need to hurry up! Pooja is in hospital." He said panicking.

Was he still loving her?

I nodded without speaking a word, honestly I had no idea what to speak at that movement.

"Arun who is the girl at phone?" I asked him as soon as we got into the car.

Arjun wiped the sweat on his forehead nervously, "She is piya, pooja's elder sister."

"Is it true what she was saying? Pooja has cancer?" I asked him.

"For god sake shut up Ankita, how can a person lie in such matters? Please be quite, I am already restless," he screamed at me loudly, that made me flinch.

He never used such tone on me. I know he was scared and worried about Pooja but that does'nt mean he should use that tone on me. It hurt me.

I remained quite on the whole ride looking out from the window, holding back my tears.

Arun rushed inside running, leaving me behind.

I followed him running to the cancer ward.

Arun straight away ran to the woman who was sitting out and weeping.

"Piya dhi, What happened is she fine? Arun asked panicking.

"Yes, she is sleeping inside, Arun please forgive her, she told me everything, she still loves you, I have seen her awake many nights seeing your pictures," Piya sniffled and continued, "She has done that intentionally with your brother."

What has she done intentionally? Sleeping with his brother? I glared at her confused. 

"What has she done intentionally?" Arun asked confused.

"It was all drama, to hate her," Piya said sobbing.

I felt bad for her and immediately walked by her side, I side hugged her rubbing her back  soothing her.

Arun stood like a rock with no expression, he was shocked and so was I.

"Why? why she wants me to hate her," he howled loudly.

"She wanted you to be happy, she wanted you to move on with your life, she does'nt want to hurt you, now that you are married I am telling you this, you have all right to know the truth, I don't want you to hate my sister all your life," She said wiping away her tears.

Arun sat covering his face with his hands, "How could she do this to me?" he murmured to himself sobbing.

"Arun please calm down, she needs love now, if you both cry, how will she recover? She has done all this as she wanted you to be happy, please control Arun," I pleaded him. Though it was hurting me to know the fact that they both still loved each other.

Pooja, has done something which any other girl will never dare to do, all she cared was about Arun, I was jealous of her, she truly loved him.

Arun hugged me sobbing, I felt very bad for him I could'nt see him crying. I comforted him saying that  everything will be OK.

"She is awake any one of you can go and see her," The nurse informed us coming out.

"Arun, you go and see her, only one person is allowed inside at a time," Piya told Arun.

Arun got up and walked inside, tears started to flow freely now which I was holding from long back.

"You OK?" Piya asked sitting beside me.

"Ya, where is the washroom?" I asked her, I did'nt  want cry before anyone.

"Its right there," She said pointing towards the corner. I quickly got up to leave, "Do you want me to come? Are you fine?" She asked me worried.

She was so sweet, despite of her sister's condition she was worried about me, the person she has never met before.

"I am fine, thanks a lot," I said and walked to the washroom as fast as I could.

Once I got inside, I sat on the floor crying.

I had no idea for how long I stayed inside the washroom crying.

I stepped out from the washroom deciding I would leave Arun for Pooja, they both are meant to be together, I am just a passing cloud in their lives.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm..... i don't know who to feel sorry for, Pooja or Ankita??

What will Arun do now?

Please vote....

comment.... i want to know your views......

Also don't forget check out my new story... my forgotten love;))