chapter 11

Ankita pov:

The next day reaching my office I greeted pavitra aunty(miss.sharma) and went into my cabin. I was surprised to see a gift parcel on my table. It was beautifully wrapped with a pink wrapper.

I opened the gift to see what was inside, it was samsung galaxy android phone the latest version. I always dreamed to buy that phone.

While I was observing the phone

"Did you like it?" it was Arun.

"Yes I loved it, but Arun its costly I cant afford it" I said keeping back the phone in the box.

"Why the hell you need to buy it? It is a gift from me," he said coming towards me.

"But, its not even my birthday why are you giving a gift. Please Arun take it away I cannot accept the gift", I said while giving him the gift box.

"Friends have the right to give gifts anytime, don't you treat me as your friend ah?" he asked with a sad face.

"No you are my friend but this gift is too expensive and...."

"See Ankita if you don't accept this then you don't consider me as your friend its final," Arun said seriously.

Now I know I don't have a choice

"OK I will take it with one condition,"

"what is it?" Arun asked raising his eyebrow.

"You should not blackmail me again like this," I said winking.

"OK done. Hey gotta go bye," saying Arun went away. I was starring at my phone, wow I loved it I just can't wait to explore it.

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP (NEW MESSAGE)

Unknown number: hey save my number.

Who could this be?

Me: who are you?

Unknown number: Arun..:))

After saving Arun's number I went back to my work. I missed my best friend Anjali so I decided to call her, she picked up my call within 2 rings....

"Hello whose this?" it was Anjali on the other side.

"Hey Anju it's me Ankita," I said with an excitement.

"ANKITA!! Is it you? I will kill you idiot what the hell happened to your cell? Why did you switched off?" Anjali was literally shouting.

"Cool Anju, my ear is paining stop shouting," I said with an irritation.

"OK fine now give me your explanation", Anjali said slowing down her voice.

"My phone is broken,

how are you ? I miss you so much," I said with a sad tone.

"Guess what? I am in Mumbai now," Anjali said with excitement.

"Wow really? Where are you now?" I can't wait to see her.

"I am on the way to your office, will be there in five min..bye."

"Will be waiting for you, bye."

Wow Anjali was coming , I was so excited about her visit. I started planning what to do,where to go, but I too don't know anything about this city I have never roamed around the city, what should I do now? I can't disappoint my friend. While I was busy thinking, Arun came into my cabin and said "hey Ankita Mr.Roy is our important client he is going to come tomorrow, I want you to explain everything regarding the deal to him".

I was not listening to him and was busy in my own thoughts.

"Ankita do you hear me?" Arun said now seriously.

"Yes what did you say?" I said with an absent mind.

"what are you thinking Ankita? Is everything alright?" he asked me with a concern look.

"My friend Anjali is coming."

"Wow that's cool, you should be happy right? And whats bothering you?" Arun asked.

"I wanted to show her the city but..."

"But what? You have never seen the city yourself and you don't know nothing, am I right?" Arun said smirking.

"Yup I don't know anything about this city" I said with a disappointment.

"Oh come on Ankita, what are friends for ah? I will show  Mumbai city to you both. Now please smile," Arun said grinning.

"Wow really?" I was very excited forgetting about the incident happened with Nithin. I don't care about him.

"Yes, now I have some work I will pick you both girls within in an  hour at your apartment be ready," he left my cabin.

As soon as he left Anjali called me and informed me that she was at the entrance gate of our office, I told her stay there so that I would come to meet her.

As I reached the ground floor, I saw Anjali. She wore a red sleeveless top with blue jeans she was gorgeous as usual.

I couldn't control myself seeing her after two months. I went running towards her and hugged.

"Hey fatty how are you?" Anjali said with a tearful eyes, they were tears of happiness. I knew she too missed me badly.

"Oy I am not fat," I said laughing.

She always calls me fatty.Not because I am fat just because she is slim then me.

"Haha but my fatty become somewhat slim. Whats the matter ha?" she asked me with a teasing smile. God I missed her so much, I missed her naughtiness.

"Shut up Anju, come lets go to my apartment, we should be ready within 1 hour" saying I grabbed her hand and started to walk.

"Hey where will we be going by the way?" she asked me curiously.

"Surprise! now shut your mouth and come."

"OK fine lets go."

We reached my apartment and we got ready within 40min. I wore a red sleeveless top on my black jeans.

Anjali wore a strapless green gown. we sat on the couch and started to talk when suddenly the door got opened and I  was shocked to see Arun in black shirt, his first two buttons were kept open and his chest was visible, he was too hot I could'nt move my eyes away from him. I saw Anjali she was starring at my Arun with her mouth open, 'my Arun'? where that come from? god Ankita control yourself. 

I pinched her on her waist to make her mouth shut.