Chapter 18

Hi:)) how are you:))

I am so sorry for the late update:/(

Hope you guys forgive me please *puppy eyes*

Actually I was busy with my other stories....

I request who ever is reading to vote and comment, so that can I know that you guys are still reading the story...:))
If I get good response I promise I will update regularly..:))

Happy reading..:)

"How are you Arun?" Pooja came towards us.

"I am very happy, with my wife," he said coldly holding my hand tight.

Pooja glared me, "Hi, I am Pooja." she extended her hand.

"Ankita," we shook hands.

"Ankita, came lets go," Arun dragged me to our room.

Why was this girl effecting him so much?

Did he love her? What if he still loves her?

"Arun who is Pooja?" I asked him as soon as he closed the room door.

"Ankita, leave it," he said sitting on the couch.

I started getting tensed.

Arun pov,:

She was worried, tensed, she was scared about Pooja.

"Ankita, you need to know the truth, but let me explain, you are not going to like some parts, but the truth is truth, you deserve the truth, and knowing the truth is the only way you'll see that there is no need to give Pooja a thought."

"Okay."

I can hear the fear in her voice, but she needs to know.

"Pooja and I know each other since we were kids,  we went to same school, same college. She was innocent, she never talked with any other boys except me. My mom loved her, she was like a daughter to my mom."

She took a deep breath. I wrapped my hands around her.

"After we began dating, I was so crazy about her, she was my everything, I asked her to be my girl, we were in relation for three years,"

Ankita was biting her lip staring the floor.

"Ankita, lets leave,"

"No, Arun please continue, I want to know," she requested.

Hell this was hard to say, I can see how tense Ankita is, but I continued.

I took a deep breath, as I exhale I realised I had no pain. I was about to tell her how Pooja broke my heart, how she made me loose hope in love how she cheated me.

Before Ankita came into my life, just the memory alone made me hard to breath, but as I stared into Ankita's eyes I did'nt feel the pain.

I feel no pain

I feel  no more tightening in my chest

I feel healed

I feel whole

I feel love.

"Go ahead," she took my hand in hers, and kissed my hand softly.

"Things went well for three years, both of our families know about our relation, they supported us, I wanted to propose her for the wedding, I wanted to surprise her, I bought diamond engagement ring. I reached her home with white roses which were her favorite, without informing her as I wanted to surprise her, but never thought a surprise was waiting for me," I held my my head in my palms.

"Oh Arun,"

I could hear the hurt in her voice.

Shit, she was hurting for me even when I was telling her about another woman. I love her.

"I entered inside, hearing giggling from the bedroom I walked towards the bedroom, I opened the door slowly, what I saw shocked me, Pooja was with other man cuddling him on bed, they had no idea I was watching them, I dropped the flowers with shock, Pooja got up straight on seeing me,"

Ankita gasped, I leaned and kissed her wet cheeks she was crying for me.

"Pooja, begged me to forgive her, I was hurt, I was numb. I didn't disclose what exactly happened to anyone, as I don't want to spoil her image, but I will never forgive her, she played with my heart, I couldn't stay hear anymore, so came India."

I cupped her cheeks, and kissed on her nose, "My beautiful girl, you healed me, you made me believe in love again, I love you honey," I kissed her lips.

She wrapped her hands around my neck hugging me.

"Arun, I love you, I will be with you always, I promise."

-------------------------------------------------
I know its short:)) I just want to conform that you are still reading:))

Vote:))

comment:))