chapter 26

Ankita pov:

Next day Diya took me with her to do her wedding shopping.

"Diya where is Nithin now?" I asked her trying to sound casual.

"In his office why?" she asked.

"It would be nice if he is with us now, so that he can select your wedding dress," I suggested.

"Wow, good idea, I will call him now," she said and called him to come.

"What did he say Diya?" I asked her.

"He is coming Dhi," she said excited.

****

"Hey, Diya," Nithin came while we were shopping.

"Hey hi, sorry for disturbing you, I wanted you to select my wedding dress," Diya told him smiling.

"Sure sweet heart," he said and involved with us in selecting the dress.

"This is perfect and beautiful," Nithin selected a dress finally.

"Wow, its lovely I am taking it," Diya declared happily.

All the while doing shopping I was observing Nithin, he was genuine and sincere, did he change really?

Work was more important to him than anything before but now he is preferring to spend time with Diya instead of work.

"Uff, now we need to do jewellery shopping," Diya told us. I nodded smiling, I was never tired of shopping.

"Diya, I have an urgent meeting to attend now, shall I cancel it?" he asked Diya removing his phone from his pocket.

My jaw dropped on hearing to his words, Nithin talking about to cancel the meeting??

No doubt he is changed, he is no more the old Nithin I knew.

"No, don't cancel the meeting baby, I can manage with Ankita dhi, you can go," she said hugging him.

"Are you sure Diya? I have no problem in canceling the meeting you are more important to me," he said kissing her cheek.

"I am sure Nithin, you are getting late, now go," she said.

"Ok honey bye, take care, bye Ankita," he said and left.

"He is so sweet na?" Diya said with dreamy eyes.

"Yes, he loves you a lot, I am happy for you," I said hugging her, now no more doubts about Nithin, he is changed and will keep Diya happy.

After finishing our shopping, we decided to have lunch in the restaurant.

******

"Hey, I'll just come," I got up from my seat to  go to washroom.

Asking one of the waiter the way to the ladies washroom I walked towards the washroom.

Hearing giggles of a girl I spun around, I saw a girl lip kissing her boy friend, I smiled and turned away, suddenly something hit my mind, the man who was kissing the girl wore same suit which Nithin wore.

I spun around to see his face clearly.

They stopped kissing, the girl was blushing and the man whispered something in her eyes, I couldn't see his face as his back was facing me.

Kissing on her forehead he turned to leave, he was Nithin!

I covered my mouth in horror, how could he kiss another girl being engaged to Diya.

I followed the girl, I need to know everything about this girl.

She went and sat with another man.

The man looked quite familiar, I moved little closer to see him clearly.

It was Arun!!

I wasn't sure that I was breathing, my entire body got shut down. I couldn't move, my knees went weak, I leaned on the adjacent wall for the support.

It was  my Arun!!! My love!!

Tears spilled from my eyes, why was I crying? I had no idea.

"There you are," Diya said coming towards me.

I quickly wiped away my tears and composed my self.

******************************

Hmmmm, Arun is back!!! Who is the girl?

Poor Diya how will she react knowing about Nithin.....:((

Stay tuned to know what happens next....

And hey,

Don't forget to vote and comment;))

also check out my other stories, "The twins"

"My forgetten love story"

"I am in love"