Chapter 24

Hi;)) thanks to all who are still waiting to read this story:))

Thank you so much;)))

love you all;))

Ankita pov:

I resigned my job as soon as I reached India, I cannot leave in this city anymore. I have to forget Arun.

I  have also changed my mobile number as I don't want to keep any contact with Arun or any other persons who are related with Arun.

I shifted to Delhi where I got a job with good pay.

I worked hard, without wasting time, I wanted to keep myself busy so that I would get free from Arun's thoughts.

Although I kept myself busy the whole day, in the night before sleep I couldn't help myself from Arun's thoughts. I silently cried in my sleep every night.

Days passed, weeks passed, months passed. Still I could'nt forget Arun.

One day our boss invited us to his daughter's marriage.

"Ankita, diya loves you, she would love if you take the responsibility of her dresses and jewellery, you know I have no time for all that, if Diya's mother has been alive she would have taken all the responsibility, " my boss requested me.

Diya is the only daughter to my boss, She treats me like her sister. I was happy for her as she is going to marry her love.

She never mentioned his name, Diya was a shy girl.

"Sure sir, I would love to."

*****

"Congrats Diya," I hugged her.

"Thank you dhi," she blushed.

"When are you going to show him?" I teased her.

"Dhi, I will show his picture," Diya said while openning her mobile.

"No Diya, not picture I want to see him in real," I said pinching her cheek.

"Sure, we will meet in the restaurant for Dinner."

"Done."

I reached the restaurant which Diya asked me to come.

Diya waved her hand on seeing me, she was sitting with a man, I couldn't see his face as he was sitting opposite to Diya.

"Hi," I waved my hand walking towards them.

Diya got up from her seat to hug me.

"He is my would be, Nithin," she said smiling.

------------*----------*-----------*-----------

Vote...

comment....

follow.....