20.

A/N: When you suck at updating.

ALSO quick disclaimer that I'm not a doctor, just a 19 year old gay that watches way too much Grey's Anatomy, so all the medical stuff in here might not accurate, maybe not even possible.

Lauren lies awake, staring out into the spacious room. Her mind is still reeling from what the drugs did to her earlier, not fully sober yet. She can't even fully process what happened tonight.  Her mind played that horrible trick on her, where she hallucinated, imagined, whatever it was, kissing Tori. She thought she was over her, no she is over her, but a quick mix of her subconscious and some weed pulled it right out of her again. It's not even like she really liked Tori when she was "with" her, she was really just a body there willing to fulfill her needs. Wow that's probably the most fuckboyish thing she's ever thought.

Lauren closes her eyes again in hope that she can sleep her problems away. And she can wake up with Camila not mad at her, and Tori not having any feelings for her anymore. She slowly drifts into a deep sleep in hope that the next day won't be as shitty.

*          *          *

Tori groans when she is helped back into her wheelchair.

"I can get into the chair myself. I'm not incompetent."

"No but you do have a broken wrist which would typically warrant help. Most people would just take the assistance without any protest." Dr. Edwards rolls her eyes as she rolls the girl's wheelchair to a room. Thankfully Tori has calmed down from the hysterics she was in earlier, and Alessia is the one to thank for that.

"Well, obviously, I'm not like most people." the blonde grimaces at the sharp pain in her head once she stands up from the seat.

"Jesus Christ, my head hurts like a mother fucker." She mumbles to herself grabbing her head in her hands.

She slowly walks over to the window to assess the view but rolls her eyes when she sees nothing but the other side of the hospital. She walks over to the hospital bed and gets in it, while Stephanie waits patiently.

"In just a minute our on call Neuro specialist will come in for a consult as well as Dr. Hamilton to talk about your x-rays. Can I get anything for you?"

"Just Alessia." She says simply.

Dr. Edwards gives a small smile and nods. She sees the feelings the two girls have for each other so clearly but it seems that Tori has no idea. She can tell Tori can be a difficult girl but Alessia seems like she can handle her. Stephanie leaves her patient to tend to her own while she goes to get her best friend.

Once she makes it to the waiting room she sees the brunette sitting in a chair with her leg bounces nervously.

"Alessia?" she asks as she approaches the concerned girl.

"Hmm, yup? Can I go see her?" the teenager shoots up and looks at the young doctor eagerly. She feels like she's been waiting forever and she just wants to be by her friend's side again.

"Yeah you can. You know she didn't have surgery yet right? It was just x-rays." Alessia rolls her eyes and nods. "I'm just concerned. She doesn't like hospitals, and she doesn't deal with things well."

"Understandable. They're not—" Stephanie is cut off by a few nurses rushing in the direction of Tori's room. Her eyebrows furrow when she sees them running into Tori's room.

"What the hell . . ." The doctor and Alessia rush to the room and Alessia freezes at the sight of her friend so helpless. Everything seems to move in slow motion as Alessia watches Tori's body shake uncontrollably. She watches the nurses and Dr. Edwards hold her shoulders down as she seizes. The poor girl feels so helpless in this situation she feels herself start to feel overwhelmed. It was the moment she heard the heart monitor start to beep faster and more nurses come in with a crash cart that she had to leave the room. Another doctor went into the room and Alessia heard them spew words she didn't have the capability at the moment to understand, along with the word "clear!".