3.

"Normani Kordei Hamilton, Dinah Jane Hansen, and Karla Camila Cabello if you do not get your butts over here right now, I will leave y'all here. We are in a public place!" Ally scolds her three friends. She should've known that Camila's idea of a late night trip to the grocery store for their sleepover wouldn't be a good idea. Camila's ideas never turn out good.

That little girl is a devil child I swear.

This trip to the store with four teenagers quickly turned into a babysitting job for poor Ally. Right now the three girls are twerking and making beats in the cereal aisle. Camila snagged a spatula and a pot from a previous aisle and has now proceeded to try and re-create the beats from Work This Out in High School Musical Two, while Dinah and Normani are having a twerk-off.

Ally has to admit it is nice seeing Camila happy once again. After the events last week, it was obvious even after the fact that she was still feeling down. It took Camila a little while to get back to her normal self, but now, exactly a week later, she's definitely back to her annoying self. Ally and the other girls know that Camila is going through some tough things at home, but they are always harshly reminded whenever she comes to one of them crying and so upset she causes herself a panic attack.

Things with her dad have died back down, if not more than before. When Camila told her mother what her father did, they had a big fight. Alejandro had tried to apologize to his daughter, but Camila wouldn't have any of it. Ever since his failed attempt then she's barely seen or heard her dad. The whole graffiti scandal has taken a back burner since her dad got so caught up in his actual job as CEO, so Camila's free for now.

"Come on Ally, have some fun!" Camila exclaims, now shaking her ass as well.

"Yasssss, its getting' lit in Publix!" Dinah says to her phone, snap chatting no doubt.

"Did someone slip something into y'all's water today?" Ally wonders. It definitely wouldn't be the first time. However, her question isn't answered by the occupied girls. That's it, Ally has had enough.

"Come on, its time to go." she grabs Normani and Camila and places their hands on the cart. She takes Camila's pot and spatula from her and places it in the cart. "If you let go, there will be consequences." She lectures in true mother fashion. Normani decides not to test her friend, because although Ally seems very innocent, she is not the one to disobey.

"Dinah, get on your chair, and let's go. I'm ready to leave." The blonde sulks and sits back down on the electric wheelchair that she insisted on riding on.

"Wait, Cheechee, let me ride with you!" Camila lets go of the cart and sits on Dinah's lap.

"Camila!" Ally scolds, glaring playfully at the smaller girl. Camila looks up at Ally with her big brown doe eyes and an innocent expression on her face. The shorter girl rolls her eyes and begins to push the cart.

Normani stops the cart. "Wait! If Mila gets to ride with Dinah, then I want to get on the cart." She pouts and removes her hand from the cart, defiantly crossing her arms.

"Normani Kor--"

The brown haired girl smiles to herself and walks to the front of the shopping cart. She stands on the end and smirks down at Ally. She's in a bit of a playful mood, so why not test the oldest girl? Even if she is setting herself up for a shit fest thrown by Ally later, it will be worth it.

"You know what? I don't even know why I try . . ." the shorter girl huffs to herself as she begins to push the now much heavier cart.

Dinah and Camila take off down the aisle, towards the front of the store. Camila takes Dinah's phone and opens up Snapchat. "Cheechee and Chancho saving the day!!!" she shouts to the camera as they go. Thank god nobody is really in the store. It's almost midnight and it seems that the only one who isn't on something is Ally.