17.

A/N: Sorry for sucking (double majoring is hard).

ALSO, random question, do any of you have a favorite character in the story so far? ALSO I have a pretty good outline for the story but give me suggestions!!!

TRIGGER WARNING: conversation that dances around the topic of self harm

Camila's eyes flutter open and she's faced with darkness. She reaches for her phone and shuts off her alarm before throwing it on the floor and snuggling back into her girlfriend. She doesn't know if she'll ever get used to saying that about Lauren. Girlfriend. There's just something really fucking awesome about finally being with the person that you have had a crush on for what seemed like forever.

"Camz, you need to get up." Lauren mumbles into her girlfriend's hair.

"Mmmm, shut up. No."

"That has been the third time it's gone off this morning. I love cuddling with you, but you have class and I want to sleep some more, and I can't do that if your alarm is going off every five minutes, babe."

"Why do you hate me so much?" Camila groans as she begrudgingly gets up.

"Stop being dramatic. I care about your education. I also know that you have a piano exam this morning. Now go!" The green eyed girl says, urging the older girl up. Really she just pushes Camila so she tumbles onto her hardwood floors.

"I don't even know why I asked you out. First you kick me out of my own bed, then you push me out of it. My girlfriend is a bed-hogger."

"A cute bed hogger." Lauren turns around with a pout. "It's not my fault your bed is so comfy."

"You literally say that every time you get in it."

"Well it's true!" Lauren exclaims.

Camila smirks down at the younger girl. She looks adorable with her wavy hair messily spread across the pillow, and in one of her infamous onesies. She can't help herself when she bends down and plants a soft kiss on Lauren's forehead.

"Go back to sleep, buttface. I'll see you later today."

"Bye, Camz." The green-eyed girl yawns as she snuggles back into the oh so comfy bed.

Camila sighs as she quietly strides over to her closet and steps inside to pick out her outfit for the day. Thankfully since they are back in Miami, she's not constricted to wear sweaters and winter coats like she was in New York. She loves Anna and Brittany, but she doesn't think she could ever get used to cold weather. New York may be beautiful and may have served as a wonderful mini vacation for the girls, but Miami is her home. No matter what (or who) is here.

After spending a way too long amount of time going through her clothes, she winds up choosing an outfit that is pretty much what she always wears: high waisted jeans and a crop top. She shakes her head as she gets dressed. She reminds herself of Candace in this one episode of Phineas and Ferb, where she was trying on different outfits to wear for the day to ultimately settle on wearing what her character wears every episode. Camila always thought this to be hilarious for some reason, so she cackles out loud to herself, but then quickly throws a hand over her mouth to shut herself up. Lauren would literally kill her if she woke her up for the fourth time this morning. That girl rivals Dinah when it comes to her sleep.

After going through her bathroom routine, the brunette grabs her school bag, and walks down the large staircase. Thankfully her father is long gone to work by now, so it is only her and Taylor in the morning.