14.

A/N: Okay. Real talk. Did anyone else think the lyrics in the bridge of "I Lied" were "You got that real love, that sex in the morning" . . .? No? Ok.

"So what's on the agenda today, girls?" Brittany asks the teenagers as she sets down the orange juice, to complete their full breakfast.

"Well, I have to go down to the studio for a bit to finish this new track with Snoop Dogg. He wants to make another Christmas Album."

"You're working with Snoop Dogg?" Lauren asks incredulously, with her mouth full of the mango that Brittany set out for her. Lauren's picky eating habits were shown very easily into the visit, but the older couple had no problem accommodating to her and her needs.

"Lauren, don't talk with your mouth full. That's gross." Ally scolds from her spot at the end of the island.

The older girl sticks her tongue out but stays silent nonetheless. She returns her gaze on Anna as an indicator to continue the conversation.

"Yeah I am. It's definitely gonna be interesting." Anna smirks before popping a piece of bacon in her mouth.

"That's really cool." The eighteen year-old nods, impressed.

"Do you want to come with me? If you don't have any plans right now, I mean?" The short woman asks.

"Are you serious? Yes, I would love to! Wait, Camz, what time is our date tonight?" Lauren asks excitedly, officially startling the sleepy girl, who was lazily eating her eggs.

"Date?!" All of the women in the room say at once. Camila looks around the room to find the women staring at her and Lauren.

"Look who decided to grow some balls!" Dinah cackles, nudging Normani who is laughing with her.

"Look who decided to grow some balls." Camila mocks her best friend. "The concerts at seven thirty, but I have something planned beforehand so I want to leave by five-thirty."

"Snoop only has the studio booked from nine to two anyways, and I don't plan on staying too long today, so we'll be back by then. Is it okay if I steal your girl away from you for a little bit?" Anna smirks at the oldest Latina.

Camila rolls her eyes and waves her hand, since her mouth is full with the delicious eggs Brittany made.

Lauren beams and kisses Camila on the cheek. She shovels a few more pieces of mango into her mouth and rushes to get up. "What time should I be ready by?"

"If you could be back in here in like ten minutes that would be awesome."

"Sounds good! Mani, come with me! I want your help picking out an outfit!" Lauren grabs a hold of her friend and begrudgingly pulls her up. But of course, it's no problem for Normani, she will help anyone with a fashion crisis at any time of the day.

"Aren't you going to finish your food, Mani?" Dinah asks, stopping the girls from leaving the large kitchen.

"Yes, once I'm done helping her. I promise." She gives her girlfriend a quick kiss on the lips and allows Lauren to pull her out the room. Dinah nods and hopes that she is telling the truth. She is ninety percent sure Normani is doing well with her eating, but her worst fear is the love of her life having a relapse. She will never forget the fear that she felt when Normani collapsed on her back in the tenth grade. Even though they weren't even together at that time, Dinah felt like her entire world collapsed with her, and she would do anything to make sure that Normani is taking care of herself.

"How is she doing, by the way?" Brittany asks the three girls.

"From what we can see, she's doing well, right guys?" Ally asks.