10.

"Dinah." Normani whispers into her girlfriend's ear. For some reason, no matter what the day is, her body always wakes her up at 8 AM. She is quite the morning person, so you would think that Dinah is used to her waking her up this early, but no, she's just as stubborn as usual.

"Dinah." She whispers again as she pulls back the blonde's short hair. Recently the younger girl was getting tired of her long hair so she decided to change things up and chop it all off. Normani thinks her bob-like haircut makes her look even hotter, which she thought was pretty much impossible. But Dinah always manages to amaze her. She runs her hand through the wavy hair and Dinah sighs in her sleep. She curls up to Normani even closer by wrapping her arm around her slim waist and resting her head on her side. The black and blue haired girl peers down at her beautiful girlfriend and she is almost overcome with emotion with how much she actually loves this girl. Her feelings have only ever really hit her this hard once before, and she is still left as helpless as before. 

*Flashback*

"Normani Hamilton!" Mrs. Duke yells to the girl once she sees her enter the girl's locker room.

"Yes, Mrs. Duke?" The fourteen-year-old asks her teacher, startled.

"I just wanted to let you know that if you don't get changed for gym today, I will be calling your mother this time."

Normani holds back the urge to roll her eyes and just nods to her teacher before entering the changing area. She really can't stand that teacher. She will never understand why high school gym teachers are always the stubbornest of teachers. So, Normani doesn't want to get dressed or participate in gym, sue her. She shouldn't have to get punished, hell she's already punished enough by having the literal devil herself in her class.

"Hey, Ally!" Normani greets her friend, purposely ignoring the presence of the tall girl next to her.

"Hi Mani! Aren't you going to say hi to Dinah too?" The shorter girl asks. Every class thus far, Normani has either ignored Dinah's presence completely, or has started some form of an argument between the two. But all Ally wants is for everyone to be friends, so every class she holds on to the hope that Normani will stop being whatever she is being to Dinah and finally get along with the girl.

"Oh. Hi Diana." She sighs as she sets down her book bag and sits down on the bench. Getting changed can wait right now. Fuck you Mrs. Duke.

"Hello Normani." The blonde smiles sweetly, but all she gets in response is an eye roll. Dinah sighs and makes a vow to ignore the girl for the rest of the class. Normani is just being her normal immature and petty self, so Dinah shouldn't let it affect her. The younger of the three begins to start changing into her gym uniform, and the sight of the toned tan skin draws the eyes of a certain girl sitting on the bench.

Normani blatantly stares at Dinah's body as she continues taking her shirt off. Her mouth almost drops open as she watches her strong back muscles flex as she moves to take off her pants. Thankfully Ally is to engrossed in her own changing process to see the emotional turmoil Normani is going through right now. As Dinah sheds herself of her jeans, Normani feels the weirdest feeling wash over her. Her cheeks are getting hotter by the second. Her heartbeat is too. She starts to feel this unexplainable tug towards Dinah, and she has no reason why. She feels so overwhelmed with this feeling, but she can't even explain what this feeling is, let alone why she is feeling it. The only thing she knows for sure is whatever this feeling is, it wants Dinah. And that isn't happening.

Normani continues to watch the tall blonde get dressed until she is fully clothed once again. When Dinah's focus no longer has to be on her changing, she looks back up and around the room, feeling someone's eyes on her. She catches Normani mid-stare and smirks. The older girl rolls her eyes and glares at the girl she was just caught checking out.