4.

"Camila. Camila! CAMILA." Lauren yells, shaking the small brunette awake.

"No, leave me alone." Camila slaps her hands away from her body and cuddles further into her bed.

"Wake up!"

"Shut up." Camila mumbles into her pillow.

"Why are you sleeping, I thought you were gonna entertain me?"

"Entertain yourself. Your pizza should be ready by now." She mumbles into her pillow once again.

"I mean I would, but I'm naked."

"You're what?!" Camila springs up so fast at those words that she thinks she almost gave herself whiplash. Her face falls when she sees the girl wrapped in a towel, not naked like her mind had jumped to.

Calm down Camila, your fuckboy is showing.

Lauren playfully glares at the dirty-minded girl. "You never gave me any clothes to wear." She giggles. "Oh and my old clothes, what should I do with them? Unless I need to put them back on? Actually, I just will, I'm stupid for assuming you would give me your clothes." The brunette frowns.

"Lauren, no! No offense but your clothes are filthy, they need to be cleaned. The only reason I would call you stupid is for thinking that I wouldn't give you any clothes to wear." Camila gets up from her bed and heads over to her walk in closet. She opens her pajama drawer and scans her options. Camila knows her stuff will fit Lauren no matter what it is, because, although Camila is tiny, Lauren is very skinny as well. Camila has theorized that Lauren probably doesn't get the proper nutrition at home, and hasn't gotten it for a while. She figures that if her own mother was ready to kick her child out for the night, she doesn't care much about feeding her. Or maybe her mom just can't afford it. Maybe both. Camila isn't too sure, but she hopes Lauren will open up to her sometime.

"Okay, do you want a nightgown or a onesie?" Camila calls through the door.

"A onesie is fine, I guess."

Camila grabs a onesie that's decorated with pizzas all over it, some clean underwear, and stands up to leave the room.

"Here ya go. It has pizza on it, which is perfect, since you're about to eat pizza." Camila laughs at her own joke. If you can even call it that.

Lauren raises her eyebrow and takes the clothes. "Thank you. I've never worn a onesie before actually."

Camila's jaw drops, dramatically. "What? Oh my god, onesies are literally my life. You can keep it. You have to."

"You are literally the most dramatic person I've ever met." Lauren laughs, but doesn't object to keeping the onesie. She already knows that Camila will argue with her until she gave in.

"Well, good. I try to be. Now get changed, while I can go back to sleep." The brunette jumps back onto her bed and her eyes shut in attempt to get some more sleep.

Lauren quickly dries herself and puts on the onesie, which is actually quite roomy on her. She goes over to Camila's full length mirror, and she can see that the pajamas are very big on her. Lauren wishes she wasn't as skinny as she is, but she just can't really help it. She's got a fast metabolism, and she doesn't really have much food choices at home, so she's almost learned to ignore hunger. However, right now, with the delicious smell of pizza going through the house, Lauren can't ignore her deep hunger pangs.

She turns back around to see Camila back on her bed, sleeping. Lauren crosses the room and pokes her friend in the arm.

"Wake up, sleepyhead, I'm hungry."

The Graffiti Artist (Camren/ Norminah)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें