15.

A/N: HELLO. SURPRISE. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY. It may be my birthday (19, let's turn UP) but this is my gift to you guys. Enjoy :) 

"Lo." Camila breathes out as Lauren's plump lips attach themselves to her tan and sweaty neck. She runs her hair through her friend's silky hair, and Lauren settles herself in between her slightly parted thighs.

"Shhh." The green-eyed girl whispers against her skin. She re-attaches her lips to the base of her neck and sucks harshly, causing the older girl to moan.

"Fuck." Camila lets out. Honestly nothing turns her on more than having her neck played with. "Lauren, what are we doing?" she manages to ask in between breaths.

"Well, it's your birthday, now. Let me treat you." The black-haired girl looks seductively into the now nineteen year-old's eyes, and it takes a huge amount of control for Camila not to spread her legs for her right then and there.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel pressured or anything, babe."

"Pressured? You're the virgin, not me." Lauren leans up and places a small kiss on Camila's lips. "Relax, okay? I got this, and I got you." The small Latina nods her head before shoving their mouths back together. The kiss is deepened as Lauren starts to grind her center on Camila's thigh. She lets out a moan at the pressure she can feel through her Soffe shorts.

Lauren moves back down to Camila's neck, and gives her a few love bites before moving down farther to palm Camila's sweatshirt covered chest.

"Let's get this off." The brown eyes girl raises her arms and lets Lauren take the large sweatshirt off of her, revealing her bare chest, and her decorated underwear. Camila squirms uncomfortably, trying to not to display how uncomfortable she actually felt. The farthest she's ever gotten with someone was second base, but both her and the other girl had their bras and pants still on. Right now there is nothing covering her top half and she can't help but feel uncomfortable.

"Hey, you're beautiful, okay? I love your boobs." Lauren whispers, softly palming the small breast.

"They're not that big though." Camila frowns. She's never been one to be ashamed of her body, but if there was one thing she could change, it would be her chest size. Even slightly bigger than an A cup would satisfy her.

"Camz. Does it look like I give a shit?" The green-eyed girl raises her sculpted eyebrows in question. "Exactly. Now shut up and let me fuck you." Lauren attaches her lips to Camila's soft nipple which results in a loud moan from the older girl.

"Fuck, that feels so good." She breathes. She's never gone this far with someone, so this alone is incredible. She can't even imagine how it's going to feel when Lauren touches her down there. As if the girl read her mind, Camila starts to feel an amazing pressuring touch on her center through her underwear. As Lauren has now switched to the other neglected breast and continues to cup Camila's vagina. She continues to massage the older girl's sex as her tongue plays with her nipple.

Every touch from Lauren felt electrified. Sure she's never been with anyone like this before, but she knows that whatever Lauren is doing, she is doing right. Being with Lauren is just right.

"Can I take off your underwear, Camz?" Lauren asks breathlessly when she finally removes her lips from Camila's chest. She could honestly play with her boobs all day. She's such a boob girl it's kind of embarrassing.

Camila nods her head, not saying anything. She's never been this turned on before, and she needs Lauren now.

Lauren obliges and slowly slides down the girl's colorful panties. She can't help but break the mood by snorting at her friend(?)'s underwear.