7.

Said girl quickly looks up with bright red and scared eyes. She quickly collapses onto the smaller girl and starts sobbing onto her shoulder.

Camila immediately embraces the girl and brings up a hand to rub the upset girl's back.

"It's okay, I've got you. You're okay." she frowns.

Lauren doesn't respond, she just continues crying into the smaller brunette's shoulder.

"Come on inside babe." Camila holds open the door for the distraught girl and she steps inside without letting go of Camila. The brunette leads them over to her couch in the large living room, and takes the crying girl into her arms again. She knows something happened because Camila knows that Lauren would never be this clingy.

"Lauren, what happened?" The younger girl asks softly into Lauren's studded ear. The only response she gets is a coughing fit and what sounds like wheezing. Whatever it is, it doesn't sound good.

"Lauren. Talk to me." Lauren shakes her head and wipes her eyes. She continues crying, but this time a little softer than before. Her sobs slowly morph into soft cries into Camila's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" the brown eyed girl asks, but gets no response. "Sorry that was a stupid question."

Lauren gives a tiny smile and lets out another deep chested cough.

"Are you feeling okay? Are you sick?" Camila asks with wide eyes. Lauren sniffles and shrugs. Camila is too worried about her health to worry about why she isn't talking. She brings a hand up to her friend's sweaty forehead and swears she's burned.

"Lauren, you're burning up!" The younger girl resists her urge to let her inner twelve year-old break out and break into song, and frantically calls Janet.

"Yes, Miss Camila?" the red-haired maid asks.

"I need you to call Naya as soon as possible. Lauren's really sick, and she needs medical attention now." Lauren whimpers and launches herself into yet another coughing attack, this one sounding worse than the first few. The poor girl is obviously very sick and not in the right state of mind. It's a little frustrating that she's clearly not in the shape to answer the questions Camila wants to ask her, but right now she's going to try and forget all of that and focus on what's wrong with her. She has all the time in the world to interrogate the graffiti artist about her whereabouts. Well, that's if Lauren doesn't up and leave again.

"Of course, Miss Camila, I'm calling right now." Janet leaves the room to make the call. She shortly returns. "Dr. Rivera is on her way. She said it would be five minutes until she gets here."

"Okay." She turns to Lauren. "Is that okay with you?"

The dark haired girl sniffles and nods her head. Camila takes one look at the sick girl and pulls her into her arms again. She doesn't know what happened to Lauren, but this girl is a completely different person than who she saw last week. Lauren starts sniffling again into Camila's shoulder. The brunette feels anxiety start to bubble up inside of her. She never had to deal with a situation like this before, so she is sort of freaking out. She thought she had it bad when Lauren was semi-upset at Publix, but now she's sick and upset. Camila is really being tested tonight.

"Lauren, babe, are you ever going to talk to me?" she sighs. Maybe she can try and get a word out of her.

"I can't talk." She barely rasps out, and winces while doing so. Camila winces as well, because she sounds like she doesn't feel well at all.

"Shit, dude you really are sick. Come on, let's go upstairs, you need to lay down before Doctor Rivera comes." Lauren begrudgingly lifts herself off of her friend and Camila pulls her up to a standing position. Lauren wobbles and collapses back onto the couch.