19.

Happy Valentine's Day Mofos. SOMEBODY BE MY VALENTINE, GOD IM SO SINGLE AND UGLY AND LONELY. Anyways here. I think this is the fastest I've ever updated? I must be possessed? Eh.

. . .

"Lauren?" Tori asks, waving a hand in front of the clearly stoned girl's face.

"Whaaaaaaat?" The black haired girl finally responds, shaking her head to clear her foggy mind.

"You were just staring into space for like three minutes, dude. Are you really that far gone?" The blonde asks, smirking. She herself is barely high, but it's Lauren who has been taking hit after hit as if she'll never see a joint again.

Lauren looks ahead in confusion and touches her fingers to her lips, only to find them just as they were earlier, as if they had never been touched. She takes a look at Tori whose hair is still in a bun, and is sitting cross legged in her drivers seat.

"I was out of it?" She asks.

"Yeah. Do you still get those wicked daydreams when you're high?"

"What were we just talking about?" Lauren looks over to the tanned girl, who looks at her like she's stupid.

"I asked you if you and your precious girlfriend were having trouble in paradise but you got defensive and zoned out like I said."

A literal wave of relief rushes through Lauren and breathes out her appreciation for the fact that she did not, cheat on her girlfriend. Lauren is not a cheater, never has been and she never will be. Tori is hot and the two of them together is hot, but that ship has sailed. Lauren has a beautiful girlfriend, a wonderful girlfriend who has done so much for her. A wonderful girlfriend who she should be in bed with right now. Yes, in bed with her because she was upset and it made no sense to leave her side like that.

God, I need to get better at this girlfriend thing.

"Tori I need you to take me home." The intense shock back into reality has seemed to make her mind a little less hazy and she's realizing her mistake. She finally remembers why she doesn't get high often; because it affects her so greatly.

"But we haven--"

"Just take me."

Tori turns to Lauren and glares at her. But she quickly wavers because if there's one person that can break through her glares, it's Lauren. Okay and Alessia but that's a different thing.

"Whatever." She huffs, starting the car back up.

She backs up and then drives back down the hill, entering the streets of the suburban neighborhood that they were in. The five minute drive to the Cabello gate didn't take long and it seemed like Lauren blinked herself from the overlook to in front of the house (that's probably just another wicked daydream of hers talking).

"Bye." The blonde mumbles, now in a bad mood. Once again she's getting left for someone else. And she's been so good lately! She's really been working with Alessia on getting over her, well many issues. But all it takes is one person to shake down her confidence and break her down. Now she can't help but rip down all of the walls of progress her and Alessia have built and revert back to the depressed bitch that she was.

"That's all? Bye?"

"Wouldn't want to keep Camilla waiting, right?"

"Do you have a problem with her or something?" Lauren asks, starting to get angry. Tori always gives off the vibe that she hates her girlfriend for some reason and it's really starting to get irritating.