Part 14

Flashback
Bey POV

"Are you going to tell daddy?"
"No, Giselle."
"Why the hell not?"
"Because he's crazy? I'm not trying to have my daddy in jail."
"Girl that man should be dead!"
"I'm not telling him so drop it."
I looked at my little brother. This weekend we were celebrating his tenth birthday and he should have been enjoying it not having to fight some grown ass man.
"You good Dre?"
"Yeah. He wasn't that hard to fight."
"Still you shouldn't have had to do all that."
"So he should have let me get taken?"
"No! But I doubt that man knew who you were because every drug dealer knows whose kids we are."
"Well he obviously didn't."
"I'm getting him myself."
"What?"
"I'm going to find the man who did that to you and kill him myself."
"Giselle I'm fine."
"No you're not. Look at your face!"
"A little make-up can fix that."
"So when we go to the water park tomorrow...."
"I have some that is waterproof."
I shook my head, "Dre you remember what he looked like?"
"Yeah."
"You down?"
"Of course!"
"So y'all just going to ignore the fact that I said I was fine."
"He got you at a bad time. I know you shaken up because you're the tough one."
She sighed deeply, "Giselle what if you get caught?"
"By who?"
"The police! I don't want you to go to Mexican jail!"
"We won't. Trust me Piaget."

The next morning we woke up and went to this water park because Andre wanted to go for his birthday. This is what my brother wanted to do for his birthday, go to Mexico. Him being the spoiled baby boy he was got his birthday wish.
"Y'all come take a picture with your daddy."
"Ma we want to go swim."
"It'll be quick."
"Where's your brother?"
"He went to the bathroom."
"Well come on. It'll be quick." she snapped the picture and then we went to find our brother to go enjoy this water park.
"You ready?" Solange asked.
He looked around, "He here."
"Who here?"
"That man BB."
"Where?"
"He was leaving the bathroom when I walked in. I knew it was him because he had the scratch from when Piaget cut him."
"Shit. My gun is in Mama bag. I can't just walk over and get it without her being suspicious. Then she'll ask a bunch of questions and tell daddy."
"We don't need him to get involved." Solange said.
"We have to improvise." he said.
I nodded, "We play it cool. We're going to enjoy ourselves. But if y'all spot him again, we're getting him. Agreed?"
They nodded and we did our sibling handshake. The rest of the morning went pretty smooth. We got on a bunch of water slides then we had lunch. While waiting in line to buy some more food I turned around and this man was standing behind me.
"Excuse me sir, do you have the time?"
"It's 1:36."
"Thank you." I smiled. I grabbed my ice cream cone and went back to the table.
"Come on y'all. I want to get on this ride that's on the other side of the park."
"Giselle you're eating. Sit down and let your food digest."
"It's a long walk, I'll be fine. Let's go."
They got up following me, "Where is he?"
"I saw him walk to that private tent over there." I said pointing to a white tent. "He obviously don't have no money because of the lack of security he has."
"What's the plan?"
"I'm going to walk in and y'all two come in and strangle him with the life-jacket."
"Okay."
"But wait. Piaget you want to do anything to him before that?" Andre asked.
"We don't have time."
"There's always time. I could pick up a scorpion and-"
"Perfect! That'll be the accidental cause of death. Just be careful."
He nodded and they went to their positions. I walked into the tent and his back was turned.
"Shhhh."
He turned, "What the hell?"
"I'm hiding from my little sister. We're playing a game."
"Aren't you a little too old to be playing games."
"Yeah but I love her and would do anything for her to be happy."
He smiled and I did too once I saw them come inside. Immediately Solange wrapped the the life-jacket around his neck. He tried reaching for her but I kicked him where the sun don't shine. He tried to lean forward but she kept yanking him back.
"Let go Piaget!" when she did Andre pulled out the scorpion. "Now!"
He stabbed its tail right in his neck. He fell down gasping for air but I stood on his hands while Andre and Solange held his legs. A few seconds later his neck swole up and he died right there. We walked out of the tent.
"We won't speak of this until we're grown and out the house."
"Which will be never." Andre said.
"You never know."
"Thank you Giselle."
"Listen nobody messes with my siblings. I'll do anything for y'all."