Part 5

Jay POV

"Let's go Blue!" she came down the stairs walking slow. "You ready?"
"I guess."
"Do you have everything?"
"Yes."
"What's with the attitude Blue?"
"I don't have one."
"Then fix your face." She started mumbling under her breath. "Aye! What you say? We can stay here and I'll just tell GG that we can't come."
"GG?" Kyle said.
"I want to live with mommy!"
I sighed, "That's not happening."
"Mommy, mommy, mommy!" Kyle started clapping.
"See, even Kyle agrees with me." she said folding her little arms.
"Y'all live with me. You will go with your mom next weekend."
"Blueeee." Kyle said reaching for his sister.
"Hey baby boy." she smiled giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek.
"Grab y'all's bag and put them in the car." I picked up Ky and we left to my mom's house.

When we pulled up it was cars parked everywhere. Mainly my family and a few friends. I got the kids out and used my key to get in the house.
"Go change upstairs and help your brother too."
"Come on Ky. We're going swimming." They went upstairs and I went to the kitchen to see my sister.
"Hey Annie."
"Hey baby brother. How've you been?"
"What you mean? I'm good."
"Mhm. Is that wife of yours coming?"
Annie was pissed at Bey when she found out about T. But she said she could understand where she was coming from even though she was hurt.
"She told Blue she was."
"You still giving her the silent treatment?"
I chuckled, "Nah we talk."
"Ain't what I heard."
"What you hear?"
"Look, I'm not gone tell you the same thing everybody else is."
"Good cause I'm tired of hearing it." I said going towards the fridge to get a beer.
"But stop stringing her along."
"Stringing who along? Bey?"
"Yeah. You've been "punishing her" for two years. When in reality you've been hurting your kids more."
"How have I hurt my kids?"
"You so focused on getting back at Bey that you can't even see when your child is crying out for attention. Blue comes over here and tells mama everything. She tells her how you 'forget' or you'll be 'too tired' to take them to see their mom. She's getting older and is starting to see how you treat Bey. Don't let Blue grow up thinking that you hate her mom. She'll resent you for it."
"Annie..."
"Jay you either leave her or try and work it out. But stop with the disrespect in front of those children."
I nodded my head.
"We're ready daddy." Blue said coming in the kitchen with Kyle behind her.
"Okay, let's go." I grabbed both of their hands and led them outside to the pool. I put Ky in his little water ring and put him in the pool and told Rel to watch both of them. I went towards the grill to chop it up with my cousins and uncles. A few minutes later I seen Julez and Alana come in the backyard.
"Uncle JJ!"
"Hey Lana!" I said matching her excitement as she ran towards me.
"I misseded you."
I laughed, "You just saw me a few days ago."
"That was like forever ago."
"Wassup Julez?"
"Hey Uncle Jay."
"Where your aunt go?"
"She went in the house to use the bathroom."
"Y'all wanna swim?"
"Oooo yes can I please?" Alana said jumping up and down.
"Yeah come I'll show y'all where to change." They followed me in the house. When I walked in I saw Bey and she looked good as hell.

"I thought y'all were going to get some food?""Uncle JJ said we can go swimming BB!""Lana, you don't wanna eat something first?"She shook her head, "Blue is in there and I want to play with her and Ky

"Uncle JJ said we can go swimming BB!"
"Lana, you don't wanna eat something first?"
She shook her head, "Blue is in there and I want to play with her and Ky."
"Okay well come on I'll help you change. Julez you can give me your shirt and shoes then go and play."
He gave her his stuff and she was about to walk off, "Hello Beyoncé."
She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Shawn."
"You got an attitude already?"
"Ch. Last time I was here, you basically threatened to take the kids away from me again over something stupid. Now you want to be nice?"
"I was upset."
"Yeah well that doesn't mean the shit didn't hurt."
"Ooooo BB said a bad word."
"Sorry baby, I'll put a dollar in the jar when we get back home."
"Bey-"
"It's cool. You're still angry with me. I get it." I nodded my head. "How long?"
"Huh?"
"How long are you going to be mad at me?"
"I can't answer that." She nodded and left to help Alana.