Dating Him Includes...

Hello!! Another update.

Jack

Dating him includes watching the stars in his "penthouse" at times, selling extra newspapers just to stay away from the boys a little longer, fooling around at the farmer's market, kisses in front of others and him supporting you.

Davey

Dating him would include babysitting his brother (even for free at times), having him help you with painting deliveries on his breaks, holding hands occasionally in public, him freaking out whenever you'd come back late in the night, the fact that you guys have a perfect relationship because you both respect each other and never argue, and him kissing your forehead when you fall asleep.

Spot

Dating him would include stitching him up or nursing him after he beat someone up or nearly bled to death, him making out with you or hugging you in public as if announcing your relationship, you sleeping with him most nights (not sexually), and you kissing him on rare occasions, just to get him turned on.

Race

Dating him includes never lying to him because he knows when you are, enjoying the races with him or hearing his voice yell the loudest when you won, him being fearful of your brother, him always comforting you while you cry (because people hate it when they find out a girl is a jockey), him holding you close as a speeding carriage raced by, him kissing you before you're mounted to your horse and set off, and him being jealous when one of the other jockeys would ask you out (you'd always say no and Race would glare at the guy until he left).

Crutchie

Dating him would include reading together, him sometimes telling smaller children about what happened during the strike and how terrible the refuge was, both of you walking a lot around town, him singing you to sleep, you helping him when he couldn't do something, and both of your sticking together like glue.

Blink

Dating him would include him "accidentally" touching your butt at times, him having water dumped on him by Crutchie when Blink wasn't looking, him holding you close to him when a fight broke out of the streets (he'd move you away before either in of you got involved), him bringing you flowers every evening because he knew you loved them and they were the last batch of the day so they were free, and him never telling you what really happened to his eye.