What He Does When You're Sick

Jack

He'll take however much time needed off to help you recover. He doesn't care if he goes hungry, as long as you stay ok.

Davey

Once, you were sick for a week, he made you stay in bed and wouldn't let you get up unless it was to go to the bathroom. He hated seeing you red faced, sleeping or sneezing and coughing the whole day. He hated swing his world polluted.

Spot

If Spot in the middle of something, he'll send a couple boys to make sure you're ok. He will come ASAP to the bedside in the Lodging House and make sure that the boys are praised and you're asleep by 8:20.

Race

He drops everything and comes to you. Even if your coughing in the morning as he's eating, he will stay by you all day. He doesn't care what the others think, all he wants is for you to be safe and tucked in.

Crutchie

Even if you deny your sick, but your face is red, Crutchie will not work that day and make sure you are ok and take medicine.

Blink

Blink isn't like the others. He doesn't walk to where ever you are, he full on runs as if the police were trying to catch him on horseback. There was one time he was all they way across town when Crutchie told him you were sick, he stole a horse and came full speed to your aid.