He Tells You How Much He Loves You

Trying to update again!! Decided to give you guys some fluffy ones, so here they are!!

Jack

You were sitting backstage in Medda's theater, the only quiet place in town right now. You just wanted to read a book, but everywhere you went, there was too much noise. So, you decided to go to the theater and asked Medda if she was open. She said that she was closed and that you could do anything you'd like to backstage as long as you didn't touch the props.

You heard the door open, thinking it was Medda and said nothing, turning the page of your book. The book was slowly pulled from your hands and you looked up into brown eyes.

"So this is where youse been hidin', eh?" He asked, looking at the cover of your book. He smirked and gave it back to you. "I just wanted some quiet", you said. "So you escaped ta a place only a few newsies know. Well thought out", he said. He sat next to you and you scooted to sit in between his legs, your back against his chest.

He kissed your temple, and you could feel a smile grow on his face and a blush form on yours. "I was kinda worried about ya. I just want you to know I, uh..."

"You what?"

"L-love you", he said. "A lot."

You smiled and turned around, grabbing his face and kissing him. You untied the bandana from around his neck and made a run for it.

"(Y/n)!! Get back here you little Theif!!" Jack yelled as he chased after you.

Davey

You couldn't sleep tonight. You were tired, but your eyelids didn't seem to close. You felt a shift of the mattress and you felt Davey sit up. "Go back to sleep Davey", you groggily said. "You ok?" He asked. "Davey, I'm fine", you replied, lightly pushing him. "Can't sleep?" He asked. "Ya", you answered, nuzzling your face into his neck. He smiled down at you, kissing your forehead and wrapping his long arms around you and hugging you.

"You know you're the most important thing to me and that I love you with all my heart, right?" He asked quietly. "I know", you answered as you rested your head on the pillow. Davey did the same and stared at you.

"But I love you more Davey."

Spot (Oh God😂)

You were sitting in the Brooklyn lodging house, sitting on the window sill, looking out into the deep blue ocean and the barely rising sun. The faint sound of the Brooklyn Newsies had woken you up early, so you let Spot sleep in and now, you sat here.

You heard the bed creak and footsteps towards you. You turned around and looked up at Spot. "Good morning Sunshine", you said, giggling at your own joke. He was in his usual sleep clothes still, an undershirt, rolled up pants, no suspenders and a very messy bed head.

He stared at you. You looked very beautiful to him, and he couldn't avert his gaze. He touched your cheek, caressing it with his thumb, a soft smile forming on his face. You shifted on the sill. Spot never smiles. This was slightly scaring you. "W-what?" You asked.

Spot didn't answer. He cupped your face and closed his eyes, kissing you passionately. Your body tensed up, but he put his hand on the small of your back, making you relax. You wrapped your arms around his neck, running your fingers through his hair.

He pulled away a few minutes later, letting you breath. Your breath was quick and he smirked. "I love you so much, (y/n)", he said, making you blush dark red as he leaned in once again.

Race

You weren't having the best of days. You got into an argument with Spot and stormed off, a few of the Manhattan Newsies made fun of you, which made you snap harshly at them.  You were now curled up in a ball on Race's bed. You felt warm arms wrap around your body and a kiss was planted on your shoulder. In surprise, you turned around and slapped Race by accident. He stumbled back a couple feet and rubbed his cheek. "Okay, what happened", he asked you.

You couldn't take it anymore. You burst into tears and started crying. Race wrapped his arms around you, and you weakly tried to push him away, but he only tightened his grip on you. "L-let me g-go I don't wanna h-hurt you again", you bawled into his shoulder. He felt extremely bad now, afraid it was something he did.

"(Y/n), I won't let go. Youse the only thing that keeps me toget'er. Youse the only thing that mattas ta me. You put up with me and put up with everyone else's crap and I never do anythin' in return for ya. I want ya ta know I love ya so much. I love ya ta the moon, and back. I just want ya ta be happy, ok?" He said, his grip tightening on you.

"Why?"

"What?"

"W-why do you love me?" You asked. You could feel Race's grip loosen and he pulled you off his shoulder. He moved your arms so they were around his neck and moved his hands to your face, wiping away your slightly dried tears with his thumb. He leaned his forehead on yours and looked into your watered eyes.

"Because there's nobody in da woyld who can make me as happy as you do. Because you're the only one fo' me", he answered. Your face cracked a small smile and he smirked at you.

"GET SOME RACE!!" One of the Newsies yelled. You both turned your heads and saw that half the Newsies were standing at the large doorway. "He will", you said as you pulled his collar and smashed your lips onto his. You didn't notice, but a large blush formed on his face, all the newsies laughing and freaking out.

Crutchie

You were walking with Crutchie at night, in the park. You got the evening off and Crutchie had sold his papers by midday. You had a good dinner out today, and Crutchie asked if you wanted to go on a walk and you said yes.

Crutchie found a bench and you both sat down. "Hey, (y/n), you know that I love youse, right?" He asked, wrapping his arm around your waist. "Yeah, I know. And you know that I love you too?" You said. He smiled and kissed your nose. You giggled.

"So, do you want to go get some ice cream?"

"Sure", you answered. You got up and helped Crutchie up. "And one more thing", you said. He turned and you lightly kissed him. He blushed.

"I'll never stop loving you."

Blink

It was nearly midnight. You finally got into the spare room for you and Blink in the lodging house. You set your stuff down and changed into your sleep clothes. You were taking out some hairpins from your hair when warm arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you into a tight hug. Blink laid his chin on your shoulder as you pulled the last pin out.

"How was work?"

"Good. How were the papers today?"

"Awful. The headlines are slowly becomin' woyse."

"Oh you poor thing", you teased as he kissed your cheek. You stood there in silence, the only sound was the sound of soft breathing.

"You know I love you a lot, right?" Blink said, breaking the silence. A blush formed across your face. "W-what? Don't lie about something like that!!" You said, breaking out of his grip.

"(Y/n)."

"I-I know its not true!!"

"(Y/n)."

"You-"

Blink rolled his eyes and cupped your face, kissing you passionately. He pulled away moments later and gave you a goofy smile. "I wouldn't lie about that", he said and pulled you unit a tight hug.

"I love you a lot (y/n). Nothing can change that."