Pranks

TRYING TO UPDATE AGAIN!! Trying to update ASAP, because I'm now on Summer Break!! I'll be able to have a lot of time to post now!! And some will be AU so don't be confused ok?

Jack

Jack was still sleeping when you thought of it. The perfect prank. Jack was a little forgetful. So, you'd see how long he'd go without his hat.

You snuck into the room, the other boys watching from the doorway. You grabbed his hat from the edge of his bed and snuck away as the boys silently freaked out. You just stole one of his favorite things.

~

You wore Jack's hat for the whole day, the same way he does with the hat dangling by the string on his back, the string around his neck. You were walking back with him and a few of the boys, when Race broke the streak.

"So uh, Jack? Ya mission' somethin'?" He asked. Jack patted his pockets as you put his hat on. "No. Why-" he was cut off when he looked at you. The other boys started laughing hard. "How long have you had dat?" He asked. "All day", you said and started laughing. He tried to grab the hat, but you backed away and made a run for it. "(Y/n)!! I'm gonna kill ya!!" He yelled as he chased after you.

Davey

You were sitting on your mini stool, shinning some shoes when Davey tapped your shoulder. "Care to shine my shoes?" He asked and stepped up to the seat. "Sure", you said. You got out a different cloth and secretly dipped it in Sap that the shoe shinning boys got you. It was an old prank in the book, and the best part was, when it came off the shoe eventually, it doesn't mess up the shoe. You've already tried it on Jack and Bumlets, so what could go wrong?

You started to shine his shoes, but soon enough, the cloth stopped moving across his shoes. He looked down and tried shaking the cloth off. You and the other shoe shiners started laughing. Davey started frantically waving his foot around. You tugged at the cloth and it came off, leaving the shoe unharmed.

Davey got out of the seat and you ran after him as the other boys started laughing really hard.

Spot (Someone might die) AU

You were currently tearing newspaper. Since someone found the place where they put all the newspapers for recycling, you got the great idea to fill Spot and your's room with the papers, from top to bottom. You also found old phone books and papers people didn't need anymore.

You and the Brooklyn Newsies smiled at the work you had done. Spot was going to come home from a business vacation to see the president with Jack and Davey since he was technically considered one of the strike leaders (and because Davey and Jack wanted him to come so me they were in on the prank too).

You guys heard a phone go off and you picked it up. "Hello?" You asked. "Home in a few ok?" Spot said on the other end. "Ok, love you", you said. "Love you too", he said and hung up.

A few minutes later, the door opened. Someone closed Spot's room door and gave a fake smile as everyone greeted the boys as they entered. You smiled and hugged him when he walked in.

He hugged you tightly and kissed your temple, earning a giggle from you. He walked into the lodging house, his arm still around you. You let go of him and he smiled, going to his room. You and the boys exchanged glances as you followed him. He opened the door and silence fell in the room. He turned to you with an open mouth. "What the heck happened?" He asked as he started laughing. Everyone else soon started laughing too. Spot grabbed you by the waist. "You thought of this didnt ya?" He whispered in your ear. "Ya", you said. He kissed your temple again and pulled away from you, chasing after the boys as they all started to make a run for it.

Race

You were reading a book in the lodging house, your back on the wall, sitting on Race's bed. You knew he was out selling papers, like the rest of the Newsies, so you decided to take advantage of the peace and quiet, since you had all day to the nice quietness of the lodging house.

That's when you got an idea. You ran outside to the side of the lodging house, to the hose. You filled a bucket with water and lugged it back up the stairs. You put it up on the door, balancing it on the bathroom door. You tried tying it, but heard the door open from downstairs. You froze in place, hearing the footsteps approach the room. A door opened and Davey and Jack entered. "And I- (y/n), what are you doing up there?" Davey said as you nervously chuckled. "I was gonna prank Race", you said. "Not with that angle of the bucket. Let me help", Jack said. You backed away as Jack placed the bucket perfectly on the doorframe in the bathroom with the string on the door knob. You smiled and high fived him.

~

When Race came home, you were still in the bed, reading a book. He came up and kissed your cheek, walking into the bathroom. You heard a bucket fall and a scream that sounded like a girl. You and the boys started cracking up.
"(Y/n)!!" Race yelled and ran out of the bathroom soaking wet. You dropped your book, making a run for it, knowing your be in serious trouble.

Crutchie

You were getting out the cereal from the pantry of the lodging house. The boys were snickering as you poured the cereal. You looked down at the bowl and screamed, running out. Someone placed fake bugs into your cereal. You ran into Crutchie who was holding a pie. He smashed it into your face and you fell down. The boys all started laughing.

You wiped your face off and walked up the stairs, slamming the door. The boys stopped laughing and started to walk out the door. Crutchie, with help from Blink, made it up the stairs. He opened the door and saw you. You were sitting on the fire escape, washing your face with a bucket of water. Crutchie sat on the windowsill. "Sorry. The guys thought it was funny. I didn't think it was very funny", he said. You dumped the bucket of water on him and smiled. "I deserved that", he said. You nodded. "Yeah you did", you said and kissed his cheek.

Blink

You were sitting on Blink's bed, sewing a patch on one of the boy's pants. Blink came up to you, holding a fake spider. "Hey (y/n)?" He said. You looked up and he threw the spider at you. You screamed and tackled him. You jumped into his arms and he held you as he laughed really hard.

"Not funny Blink", you said and flicked his forehead. "Hey!!" He said and kissed you, his nose smushed against yours.