Fight On The Street/ Never Fear, Your Brother Is Here

Jack

You were walking by yourself with a basket in hand, browsing through some fruit when someone bumped into you. You turned and saw Morris behind you. " 'scuse me milady", he said. You turned and rolled your eyes. You kept browsing for a minute and then Morris bumped into you again. You whipped around. "Please leave me alone!!" You yelled.

You turned around and came face to face with Oscar. You gasped and dropped your basket. You started to run away. The boys started following you.

Jack, who was to meet you at the farmer's market where you'd hang out, was waiting by the fruit stand. He tripped over a basket and looked at his foot. His eyes widened when he noticed it was your basket. He heard a scream from a few meters away.

You were pinned against the wall. Oscar was pinning you and Morris was trying to look up your skirt. "No!! Leave me alone!!" You yelled and kicked Morris. He growled and punched your across the face. Oscar kissed you as you started crying. Jack saw you and stared in shock as Morris shoved Oscar off and slammed his lips on yours. Jack's eyebrows furrowed and he socked Oscar in the face and smashed Morris' face into the wall, causing him to start violently bleeding.

You heard another yell and watched Davey punched Oscar in the face. "What the hell were you doing to my sister?!" Davey yelled as they ran away. Jack blinked and laughed nervously. "This your umm... Sister?" Jack asked as he helped your up. You nodded. That's when Jack noticed the giant red mark on your cheek. "Oh my god!!" He yelled. You looked at him and gave him a confused look. "Your cheek!! Wh-what happened?!" He asked and touched your cheek. You held back a whimper and felt a couple more tear slip down your face.

Davey pushed Jack off of you and hugged you. "It's ok (y/n)", Jack said and shoved Davey off of you and kissed you roughly. Davey shoved Jack again and then they started shoving each other. You pulled them off each other and hugged Davey. Jack turned away and frowned. You chuckled and let go of Davey and grabbed Jack's hand, holding it. You stood on your tippy toes and kissed him. He bent down and kissed you roughly. Davey rolled his eyes and you pulled away.

"Do you want one?" You and Jack asked in unison. Davey laughed. "No", he said and chuckled.

Davey

You were walking home from school one day when Mush ran up to you. He had a giant gash on his chest and his clothes were torn. You gasped. "What happened?!" You yelled. "I tried to break up Jack and Davey's fight up but they got a little frisky", he said. "Take me to them!!" You yelled.

You ran into Newsie Square as Blink ran up to you. "I've never seen Davey this mad!!" He said. Race ran to you. "Your boyfriend's tryin' ta kill Jack!!" He yelled. You ran and saw that Jack was on top of Davey. You grabbed Davey and shoved him away and helped Jack up. "Why you helping the one who started this fight?!" Davey yelled. "Because he's my brother!!" You yelled. All the Newsies gasped and Davey looked at you in shock.

"Woah, that makes sense now!!" Mush yelled. "He's you brother?!" Davey yelled. Jack nodded. "I-I'm so sorry that I didn't ask permission before-" "What did you do to my sister?" Jack asked with a dark face. "He's my boyfriend", you said. "Did any of you know about this?!" Jack yelled. Every Newsie rubbed the back of their necks. "Ok then. I guess I'm gonna hafta-" "JACK, I swear to god, if you hurt Davey, I'm gonna hurt you more than ever!!" You said. Jack smiled. "I can trust you. How can I trust Davey?!" Jack yelled. "Cause she wouldn't let anyone else do this", Davey yelled and turned to you. He cupped your face and in one swift motion, smashed his lips onto yours.

Spot

You were sitting on the docks next to one of your best friends, Mary (sorry if your name is Mary, just make up another one), when Pants came up to you (they call him pants because he wears pants and never any shorts. He is an OC of mine). "Spot got hurt really bad at the Races today", he said. "How?!" You asked. "Well, he was sitting down when this guy came up to him and bet against him. Spot won and the guy beat up Spot until someone pulled the guy off", He answered. "Did you see what the guy looked like?" You asked. "Yeah, he had a black vest with a white shirt-" "Where's Spot?!" You asked. Pants pointed down the pier to three guys and a couple boys behind them. Spot was being helped as he wobbled along the pier.

You ran to him and helped him inside the Brooklyn Lodging House. You helped him sit on his bed and got some warm water and a cloth and some disinfectant stuff. "I-" "I know what happened", you said. "They guy is from Manhattan and-" "He's a Newsie over there. His name is Racetrack", you finished. Spot took off his shirt so you could see his bare back all messed up and fix it. "How do you-" you put a hand over his mouth and hushed him. Voices were heard downstairs and Mary ran up, opening the door.

"Your brother's here and he isn't really happy", she said. "Fine. Send him up", you responded. Race stormed into the room a couple minutes later and you turned to him. "This the asshole you've been dating?" Race said. "How do you know-" "He's my brother", you said. Spot sighed. "Look, don't bug each other again and stop beating up people at the Races", you said to Race as he turned and left. "Thanks for not killing me!!" Spot yelled. You rolled your eyes and kissed him.

Race

You were walking with Race today, towards Brooklyn. You hated hiding it, but Spot was your twin brother and older by ten minutes. You were on the edge of the Brooklyn Bridge when Race grabbed your hand and spun you around. "What?" You asked. "I'm not letting you go there!! It's too dangerous. Spot hasn't said a word since Jack hurt him and yesterday, he beat up Mush and Bumlets", he said. You laughed. "You really think I'm afraid of Spot?" You asked. "Well, yeah, cuz he can kick your ass and then-" you grabbed Race's face and kissed him. "It's ok. He's-" "Get the hell away from my sister!!" Spot yelled as he punched Race. "Your his sister?!" Race yelled. "Y-yeah", you said and shoved Spot.

"Why are you sticking up for him?! He kissed you!!" Spot yelled. "I kissed him because he's my BOYFRIEND!!" You yelled. Spot laughed. "This asshole is your boyfriend?" He asked. "Yes. And if you do anything to him, I will beat you up, throw you over the pier, and tell everyone about you-know-what", you said and crossed your arms. His eyebrows furrowed. "Fine. But if you hurt her, I'll personally kick your mother-" "Spot!!"

"What?!"

"Language!!"

Crutchie

"Look, I know we've been dating for a while, but I wanna tell you something", you said to Mush. "That's a good start", he responded. Blink came over and sat down next to you. "You've been dating Mush then?" He asked. "No!! For the tenth time, I am not dating him!!" You said. "Then who is it?! Jack?"

"No. Too tall."

"Davey?"

"Too nice."

"Race?!"

"Too ugly!!" You yelled so he could hear. "Hey!!" Race said from downstairs of the Lodging House. "WHO?!" Blink yelled. Crutchie came up the stairs with help from Skittery. Crutchie thanked him and hobbled over to you. "Hiya (y/n) and Blink", he said. "Crutchie, can I talk to you?" You asked and looked at Mush. Mush nodded towards the door. You too Crutchie over to the door. "Look, Blink is my brother and I really hope that doesn't-" "It won't change a thing", he said and kissed your nose.

"It's Crutchie?" Blink asked. You nodded. Blink dragged Crutchie a few feet away and looked him dead in the eye. "You break her heart, I break your face. She's my sister and I won't let you do anything to her", Blink said. Crutchie nodded. "You've got nothing to worry about", you said and hugged Blink. Crutchie rolled his eyes. You kissed Crutchie and smiled.

Blink

"Where are we going?" Blink asked you. "To meet my brother. It's time you knew", you responded. "Knew what?" He asked as you entered the lodging house. "That I'm her brother", Crutchie said. "Crutchie is your younger brother?!" "Older brother. By three minutes", you said and glared at him. "You just had to shove me out of the way", you said. "I was unborn, I didn't have a brain!!" He said. You heard a loud scream outside. "I'm gonna go check it out", you said.

You walked out with Blink and realized that there was a huge crowd outside of the lodging house. "Kid Blink, is it true that everyone in that lodging house has been in jail?!" One man yelled. "What? No! Only half of them", Blink said as you elbowed him.

The reporters wouldn't leave. They camped outside so no one could exit. You had to stay the night with a bunch of snoring boys.