How He Hugs You

Hey guys!! Slow updates, but hey, at least they are updates.

Jack

He wraps his arms around you from your side and kisses your cheek, making you giggle. He does this when you are sitting on a park bench or at the statue, or just beat each other in general.

Davey

Davey will hug you so that your face is buried in his chest. He likes to rest his chin in your head, and these hugs work like magic when your upset.

Spot

Usually when you both get alone time, like in the mornings or later in the day, he will sit down and you'll wrap your legs around his waist. He'll hug you as you wrap your arms around his neck.

Race

He just likes a plain hug. He doesn't like todo it any other way.

Crutchie

He sometimes will lay down with you at night and hug you. He feels secure with you and doesn't need more than you to make his life happy.

Blink

Two words: Surprise Hug. You think it's slightly annoying, but then again, Blink does have a charm that captivated you.

You'll be talking to someone and he'll come up behind you and hug you, leaning his chin on your shoulder and whispering something dirty in your ear. The person you'd be talking to would most of the time laugh, and then you'd blush, Blink would kiss your cheek and make a run for it.