You Hurt Him (Accident)

Some will be AU, others will not.

Jack (AU)

You had just gotten home today and was tired as hell. You had a quick glass of water and pulled out the vacuum and started vacuuming upstairs.

At some point, Jack came home and heard the vacuum going on. He went upstairs and opened the door. Your back was facing him as he walked inside. You were having trouble undoing one of the cords. You got it as Jack's chin sat on your shoulder and your hand with the cord in it whacked him in the face. He fell backwards and you turned around. He laughed and rubbed his nose as you helped him up. "You ok?!" You asked. He laughed again. "I'm ok. You could kill someone with that fist", he said as his nose started bleeding.

Davey (Not AU)

You were at Medda's talking to Jack backstage about what happened with Race the other day and how he and his girlfriend burned a Queens' Newsie. Davey had just walked in and was walking towards you. "And then he was all like, 'I'm so-" you swung out your arms, which hit Davey in the face and he stumbled backwards. Jack held back a laugh as you made sure Davey was ok.

Spot (AU)

You were sitting with a few kids in the library. Today, Crutchie's girlfriend couldn't fill in and you had to make sure the kids were read to. You were putting away one book and trying to reach for another when Spot came up from behind you and grabbed your waist. Heat rose to your face as you turned around and slapped him. "Oh my god!! Spot are you ok?!" You whispered. "Yeah. You hit like a goil", he said. You elbowed him. "And you are a goil", you said and stuck out your tongue and walked off with a different book in hand.

Race (Not AU)

You were at the Races one day, waiting for Race to show up. You were looking at a poster and turned around and ran into Race. He fell over and you fell on top of him. You got up with a red face and helped him up. He smirked. "Thanks", he said and put an arm around you.

Crutchie (Not AU)

You were at the statue with Crutchie, telling a couple younger Newsies about what happened during the strike. Crutchie was a few feet away and started to walk towards him. You turned around and accidentally tripped him. All you saw the next second was Crutchie on the ground. You gasped and helped him up, handing him his crutch. "You ok?" You asked. He kissed your cheek. "I'm fine (y/n). No worries."

Blink (AU)

You were in your home, watching tv when you heard a knock at the door. You knew that Blink was staying late at his job, and it was only 6:34, so you barricaded the door with pillows and ran into the kitchen, grabbing all the knives. You hid under the table and heard the door swing open, pillows glide across the floor, and a pair of feet come into the kitchen. You threw all the knives and heard Blink grunt. He fell to the floor and you crawled out, helping him up. "I thought-" "I came home early and decided to surprise you", he said. You helped him wrap his ankle and the boys made fun of him for a week as he hobbled around.