"Don't worry he has been a ball of nerves all day. Typical Harry." Niall told me.

"That's okay. Ela too."

"I don't wanna let you go, but I really have to. I will see you at the after party if I don't see you before then, Alexa."

"Sounds good, Niall. Can't wait."

Niall gave me one last slight kiss on the lips before he disappeared down the elevator.

Now, it was just the other three girls and I ready to face the MTV movie awards.

I turned to find Maura smirking at the group of us mischievously.

"Ready bitches?"

Ela's POV

Knock. Knock.

I heard two raspy knocks at my wooden door, and it could only be one person.

"Hello, Harry." I greeted him as I opened my door.

"Holy fucking fuck. You look fucking... Jesus Ela." Harry's jaw completely dropped as soon as he got one look of me.

I wanted to say the same thing about him. He wore a black blazer, black jeans, black boots, and or course, a red hot tie. His hair was swooshed up in his sexy poof, and I just couldn't look away.

"Harry, you look pretty sexy. Not gonna lie." I said with a little giggle.

Harry didn't even hear me because his eyes were too busy racking up and down my body. His continuous staring actually made me feel self conscience.
Harry had beautiful girls, models, actors, singers, fans, all over him, probably much prettier than I.

I crossed my arms over my chest and turned around to go get my shoes.

"Ugh Ela. How am I supposed to be expected to actually watch the awards when I have this award right in front of me?" he walked towards me and covered his eyes in a childish manner, but he spread his fingers to take a little peek.

"Shut up." I grinned over at him.

"I mean I obviously will be checkin' my hot boyfriend out too." I joked with him and gave him a little punch in the arm.

He grabbed my wrist before I could pull back, and he whipped me into his chest.

"In that case, I won't be taking my eyes off of you all night, babe." He cooed into my ear with his strong arms wrapped around me.

Babe. That name still gave me shivers. Good ones of course.

I pulled my head up from breathing into his chest and give him a kiss right on his jawline. Even in heels, he is still much taller than me. Thankfully, he leaned his head down to completely kiss me.

He put his two hands on my cheek and started to feverishly kiss me. His kisses were long and hard. The perfect combination.

I slid my hands up and down his back, feeling the defined muscles stretch underneath my touch. His feet shuffled between mine as he gently pushed me back. He started to walk me over to my plush bed, which was taking everything to the next level.

He sat down in front of me. His lips still locked with mine. With him sitting, I was now taller than him, that was until he pulled me on his lap, and I straddled his long torso.

"I can't even look at you in that red dress without becoming a typical horny douchebag." he muttered into my ear into between kisses on my neck.

"Mhmm." was the only thing I could muster to say as his kisses were hitting all the right spots.

I swished my hands through his hair as he started to inch further and further up my back. The red fabric was slowly sliding up my legs.

His fingers graced along my skin pressing delicately.

"Oh, Harry. Not now. Don't do it."

I knew as soon as he reached my tender spot I wouldn't be able to sit here in this dress any longer.

Instead of listening to my half-hearted pleas, he just kept moving his hands right up to my chest. He started to move his hands from my back to the front of my body, but he stopped right before he made any more moves. He pulled me away from him and stared down at my chest that was currently spilling out all over the place.

"Another thing you have been hiding from me." Harry said as his eyes dilated to a playful light. "But those will have to wait because we have an important event to go to." Harry said as he lifted me off my lap. He gently kissed my wrist where the bracelet he gave me was. I smiled up at him. That bracelet meant so much to me.

"You wore the bracelet when you have this outfit on?" He beamed down at me.

"Of course. Who cares if it matches.
I never take it off and will never."

He left another kiss to my wrist before he gently placed my arm back beside my torso. Wiggly his eyebrows, his hands squeezed my side before tugging my dress down to its prior position.

"Let's go down to the limo." He spoke effortlessly grabbing my hand and towing us out of the room.

However, my thoughts were still left in my room. I couldn't stop thinking about Harry kissing me and the passion I felt between us. It was like a brand new flame being lit beneath us.

I made my way down to the car. Unfortunately, the nervous feelings started to creep back into my bones. My anxiety started to grown deeper as we drove closer and closer to the award show.

Harry picked up on my ill-feeling. "Hey, Ela. Stay calm. I haven't been separated from the boys before either, so I'm pretty nervous too. I keep telling myself that I get to do this with you, and I immediately feel better." Harry's words soothed me.

"I guess you're right. There isn't a single person I would rather be doing this with." I cuddled up next to him and closed my eyes.

I didn't even realize we made it to the award show until the driver opened our door, and I heard the cameras flashing.

"Smile pretty, love. Let's show them what their new in-love power couple looks like." Harry pulled me up and out of the limo.

And from the moment on, all I heard was "Harry and Ela, look over here!" and the words in-love.