Chapter 15 - •Oh No•

Start from the beginning

****

"Wow! That feels so much better." I groaned as I walked out the clinic and headed to my next class

I stretched out right then and there but of course, carefully stretching my back part. As I continued to move forward, I heard voices coming from the mini auditorium of our school.

And those voices were familiar.

"Tell me honestly Grey, what's your relationship with the nerd?" Charles' voice echoed

"What do you mean?" Grey chuckled in reply

I decided to come closer as the door was a bit open anyways. As I peeked, I saw that they were conversing on stage. Grey was sitting on the edge of the stage at the front while Charles was roaming around the stage.

"I mean..." Charles' paused, "I heard her talking about her childhood and that you were in it too."

At that moment I sweat I saw Grey stiffen up. "What?"

"She also said that you took her to a place where you often visited when you were younger." Charles pushed on

Grey let out a forced scoff. "Are you kidding me? Me? Together with her?" He laughed out loud. It was obvious that it was fake but I guess Charles didn't notice that. "You must be mistaking me for another guy. I'd hang out with her once you become homeless."

Well fuck you Grey. How can he? Charles' parents are millionaires.

Charles let out a loud laugh. "You're right maybe I'm just mistaken." He approached Grey from behind and slapped him behind his head. "You wish I'll become homeless."

"Hey!" Grey chuckled. "Yeah whatever."

I couldn't take it.

I left and went straight directly to English class. Tyler was my seat-mate in this class so when I arrived, I gave my teacher my clinic pass to let her know that I was late because I came from there, and sat next to him. He gave me a big grin with a wave but then all I gave him was a forced smile. He tried giving back a confused look but I already looked straight ahead with my mind already spacing out.

"Alright everyone." Our Homeroom adviser stepped in and everyone's attention suddenly focused on him. Specifically, what he's holding. "The final groupings for the assignment of the booths in Carnival week is already here. You can go check it out the moment this period ends. Once you stand to watch the moment I post this on the board, you get an F in Homeroom."

Everyone groaned but agreed anyways. I, myself, actually can't wait to see who I'm grouped with.

"Alright so I have at least 20 minutes left with you. You can use this time to finish your projects." We all cheered as soon as he mentioned this. I went to reach my bag to take out my english assignment for next week. I've already finished all my projects anyway.

"But no standing!" Our teacher insisted and anyone who tried to go near the carnival week groupings groaned and went back to their seats.

Time flew fast and others finished their projects within the given time. Others finished half-way while others just slept.

As soon as the bell rang, our Homeroom teacher dashed out of the room before the students could squish the life out of him in a hurry to see the groupings.

"Yes! You're with me!"

"Ugh why am I with her? I hate her guts."

"Wow my group's so boring."

"Alright the smart ones are here they'll do everything."

"Nice!"

Comments about the grouping were flying everywhere. It was mixed within the batch so others from the other classes could be members in your group too as long as you are in the same year level. Before I could even stand from my seat and pick up my bag, Tyler already slung my bag on his shoulders and motioned for me to go watch the results with him.

I nodded and waited until everyone cleared the way. After I made my way to see the groupings, my heart dropped.

Chain booth/match making booth:

Chloe Anderson
Tyler Matthews
Grey Williams
Jennifer Heather Elliot
Charles Ryder

This is gonna be fun...

Right?

___________________________________________________________________________________

OMG GUYS I'M REALLY SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATES IN 6 MONTHS IT'S JUST THAT SCHOOL STARTS IN JUNE HERE AND IT WAS JUST REALLY REALLY REALLY BUSYYYYYY!

We're nearing the end though so expect a lot of revelations here woohooooo!

I hope this chapter makes up for it I'm really sorry to keep you all waiting.

I LOVE YOU!

Thanks so much for reading! Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote! ❤️