chapter fucking 29

Rickys pov ten years later

We were having a bbq. Rave, ryan, and their two kids Who were twins also by the way named Vincent and gaia, who we call G for less confusion. balz, ryan Ashley, chris, gaia, angelo, Kelly and their child josh who was a girl by the way, Vinny April and kins, ghost and kylie and obviously daisy and devin.

My children were ten now, daisy was a total mommas girl and devin was a dad's kid. But daisy had her days where she where she's a daddy's girl.
Devin is already playing the drums and daisy won't admit it but she loves to sing.

Ryan and Ravennas kids were also ten. Gaia was a daddy's girl but loved her mommy more than you could imagine. Ryan changed when he became a parent. But I guess we all did. He loves his kids more than you could even imagine. Vincent I think im going to have to watch out for. Him and daisy were attached at the hip and he has already played "wedding " with her atleast 100 times. This kid, he's ryans so he's going to be trouble.

Angelo and Kelly's kid was 8. She was a sweet heart and very proud that she had "uncle balz's " name. I love that they named her josh.

Kinsley was now 11. Her and devin are attached at the hip as well. They want to start a band and be better than ours. I think it's amazing.

When I walked outside devin and daisy were sitting on the skate ramp laughing about something

"He does not!" Daisy yelled running off the ramp

"Does too" devin squealed and ran off after her

"What's going on?" I asked angelo

"I don't know man. Kids are weird " he said flipping a burger.

"Dais, babe come over here "I said.

She ran up to me "yeah dad?" She asked

"Vincent and G will be here soon are you excited?" I asked

"Yeah she is" devin chimed in

I cocked my eyebrow "Shut up devin " daisy yelled

"Watch your fucking mouth " I said laughing at daisy. She giggled.

Lily came out with Ravenna and Ryan with Vincent and G following them

"Here comes your boyfriend " devin said smacking daisy in the arm

"Shut up he's not my boyfriend " daisy said.

It made me smile because my babygirl knows that she's not dating until she's 90.

"And why is he not your boyfriend " Ryan asked

"Because he's my husband " she giggled.

"Yeah we're married dad " Vincent said

I guy hugged ryan and kissed rave on the cheek

"Where's Vinny " I asked Ravenna

"He should be here soon. Kins had a panic attack earlier and they were calming her down " she said hugging my children

"Hey you guys what's it been like a day? " She asked dais and Dev.

"No its been two " g corrected.

Lily walked over to me.

"Hey handsome. " she said and smiled
"Hey baby girl" I said kissing her 

Kinsley walked into the back yard and made a puking noise and April smacked her arm.

Lily and I laughed and greeted them.

I looked over in the corner at Vincent and daisy. It was weird because daisy looked just like lily except with my eyes and nose. And Vincent looked just like ryan but with blonde hair some how.

And then I saw Vincent kiss my daughter. Oh hell no 

I smacked ryans arm "what dude?" He said while rubbing his arm and I pointed at them

"Oh shit. Vin is gettin it look" he said smiling. Lily smiled with them and Ravenna giggled a bit

"See I told you they were boyfriends " devin said

"Devin she's a girl that would make her a girlfriend also they're married remember?" G sassily said.

Kins just laughed with josh and they played on the swingset.

Ugh they've kissed twice now and it's making me sick to my stomach.

"Daisy can you come help your daddy with something " Lily said noticing my frustration. I mouthed thank you and she smiled at me

God. That women. 18 years I've been inlove with her and she's still the prettiest women I've ever seen.

"What do you need daddy?" Daisy asked walking up to me.

"I need you to help with taking these plates in" I said handing her plates

"Why didn't we just use paper plates like normal people dad " devin chimed in

"Because those cost money where as this doesn't " I said walking inside and putting plates in the sink

"But we have money daddy. Why does It matter?" Daisy asked

"Yeah. We're like rich right?" Devin asked.

"Your mom works her ass off for the money she's earned and as have I my children. You're not rich. Not until we die " I said rubbing both of their heads.

They had black wavey hair. No. Not brown. Fucking black.

And they were very very pale and couldn't tan even if they tried.

My children were beautiful.

This is basically what our life has been like for the past ten years.

Lily has made a name for herself and even won an award for her directing. We've been to the Grammys for three films she's made.

Motionless is still going. We tour obviously and it always sucks. The best part about tour is knowing I get to come home to my babies.

I was out of thought when I heard daisy scream.

I ran outside to see what happened and it was because she fell on her skateboard.

Me being the best dad in the world cleaned her wounds and kissed her knees and arm after I bandaged them

"Daaad" she said embarrassed

"Are you too old for boo boo kisses " I asked

"Daddy yes " she giggled while I picked her up and tickled her.

We were all sitting around this fire pit hanging out as this huge band family. Of course devin was sitting next to G being sassy as hell with her and dais and Vincent were being giggly next to eachother. Kins was sitting next to lily and they were talking about her being an extra in a film she's working on.
Rave was sitting on Ryans lap and they were cuddling. I was holding lily's hand kissing her cheek every once in a while.

I love her. I love this live we've created. I love my band and past members that I still hang out with.

I love this all and I can't wait to watch my children grow up and become more amazing than I ever could..