chapter fucking 7

Lily pov when she was 15 at the party where ricky kissed her

Ricky and Angelo and Ryan and drunk. The rest of the guys are having fun being straight edge little emos. I love these boys. I haven't really gone to a party since I was a little kid and it was a kid birthday party. It was shitty.

Alot of people don't know me here and that scares me. I don't like crowds or people. it makes me think about school. And honestly school scares me. Angelo tells me to just fight them. Just punch them right in the face even if it's a teacher. It makes me laugh how much he wants me to stand up for myself. Someday I just might.

I look over and see ricky. He smiles at me and walks over.

"Hey my silly little lily " he says as he sips on his beer and puts his arm around me.

"Hi richard" I said. I know he hates it when I call him that.

He pouted "silly little lily is about to get a wet willy"

"IN YOUR DREAMS OLSON" I said running from him.

He finally catches me and instead of a wet willy he kisses me.

"Dude is ricky kissing your sister " I hear ryan yell to angelo. 

Damnit shitkowski.

"Get off of my sister. What the hell man " Angelo says practically throwing ricky.

"Angelo. Stop it. He's drunk and it was a drunken mistake. It's fine. I'm fine. I promise " I said yelling at Angelo. He nodded and helped ricky up.

I sighed and walked away back into the house. Back into my room. Locking the door.

"I love you ricky Allen olson. With all of my heart " I whispered before crying my eyes out and falling asleep.

*flashback over but still lily's pov .*

I sat next to Vinny on the couch and thought of that incident. It made my heart beat speed up. I really did love him. Vinny kept kissing my neck and forehead and cuddling me and squeezing me and being very overall affectionate.

Everyone went home hours ago. Ricky was playing video games and Vinny was just holding me. 

He told me he couldn't spend the night because he had a tattoo appointment with Ryan ashley early in the morning tomorrow. It made me sad but I would be okay.

I don't even know how I'm going to be in a room with ricky without crying.

Before Vinny left he gave me a passionate kiss and I begged him not to go.

"Im sorry baby. I'll stay over tomorrow night okay?" He said.

I nodded before he left and he kissed me one more time.

After he was gone ricky paused his game and I got up to leave.

"Lil where are you going?" He asked.

"To bed olson " I replied maybe a little bit harshly

"Can we atleast talk?" He asked sounding hurt.

"No. I have work in the morning at six and I need sleep. When I get off if you're not with your girlfriend we can. " I replied stomping up the stairs. 

I heard him sigh and unpause his game.

I almost want him to demand I talk to him.

I want him to tell me that he felt the same all of that time. I want him to tell me he was still inlove with me and that I mattered. I wanted to hear those words just so I could show him how bad it hurt to know that the other person doesn't care. I want him to feel like I did.

But at the same time I didn't. I just wanted him happy. And Ravenna is who made him feel that way.

I went into my room and decided to take a bubble bath.

I got my bath all ready, stripped down and got in.

Ricky came storming in and thank god there were enough bubbles to cover everything.

"RICHARD. " I screamed.

"No. We're talking. You're my best friends sister who I really care about. You're my favorite person lily. " ricky said.

"Okay fine we can talk just after my bath. Get out " I said still freaked out he walked in

"Okay. Good. We can talk. Good. " he said before walking out.

What the fuck does he think he's doing?

He literally made me get my tattoo soaked which isn't supposed to happen. Only a little bit of water on it is fine. I'm so mad at him I could fucking scream.

How dare he 

Okay lily how dare he what? Come in and demand you talk to him like you wanted him to? Gosh he's suuuuuuch a bad guy for doing exactly what you wanted. Ugh shut up brain. I'm still mad.

After my bath I got out and got dressed in one of Vinnys shirts and some spandex. I got into my bed and ricky knocked.

"Come in" I said

He brought in ville.

"Hi my sweet angel boy" I said kissing ville.

"You look nice in that shirt " ricky said.

"I figured I should start wearing Vinnys to bed instead of yours " I laughed

"Probably " he said sitting on the foot of my bed

"What did you want to talk about " I asked.

"I wanted to pick up where we left off today " he said running his fingers through his semi wavey hair.

"I didn't tell you because it wasn't important. You loved Jessica, you wanted her and never wanted me  it was cool you know? Besides I got over it pretty quickly rick. I moved on and started dating Jackson. " I said getting under my blankets.

"I didn't get over you until Ravenna. " he said.

"Good to know. " I said.

"Now that this conversation is over you can get out and let me get some sleep" I said laughing.

"Lily I love you. You know that? " he said

"Yeah yeah I know im your baby sister friend. I love you too olson now get out" I said throwing a pillow at him.

He chuckled as he got up and walked out of my room closing the door

I sighed and pet ville he purred and rubbed himself against me 

"Did you know I use to write lily olson on my notebooks ville? No? Well neither does your daddy ricky. " I said while ville was rubbing against me purring.

I fell asleep to my cat purring and cuddling me.