chapter fucking 26

Rickys pov 6 days later at the wedding.

I put on my white button up and black skinny jeans and black shoes.

I put on my black tie and wondered how lily would look tonight. Kelly planned the whole thing in less than three months.

The flowers were roses. There were string lights and everything everywhere. I guess about 78 people showed up which is good. The wedding was in our back yard which was huge. About an acor of land. It was all grass. The colors were black and white and red. Which is amazing. The grooms men all wore black and white suits with red bow ties. The brides maids all wore black dresses with little red chokers.

I was nervous. I stood up at the little archway that Kelly somehow magically put together. There were almost 100 white chairs with a white carpet like thing all the way through it.

The guests quietly chattered. Angelo came out really quickly to talk to me.

"She looks amazing man. But I have to go back. I just need you to brace yourself for how amazing she looks " Angelo said

He ran back. I stood up there and straightened my tie and looked forward.ghost decided we shouldn't have a pastor.  Instead of him being one of my groomsmen he ended up doing our wedding.  Literally ghost went down and got ordained just to do this

The wedding music started to play. Which wasn't the normal "here comes the bride " no. Of course not. It was an acoustic version of everlong by the Foo fighters.

The first people to walk out were ryan and Ravenna. Locked arms. They walked down the aisle and smiled at me.

Next was Kelly. By herself since angelo was walking lil down with her dad.

Next was Gaia and Chris. They looked amazing. After that it was kylie and ghost. Except ghost stood up front with me  while everyone stood to the sides.

Next was balz and Ryan ashley. They looked amazing together. After that it was Vinny and April. April had kinsley in her arms who was fast asleep.

Next was lily, and Angelo and their father. She had angelo on her left side and her dad on her right. She was wearing a tight yet poofy dress. She looked amazing. All of her tattoos were shown off along with her butt. Her baby bump was barely visible and her veil looked so beautiful. When she got up to the alter angelo kissed her left cheek and whispered something in her ear. She giggled and he went and stood behind ryan.

Her dad kissed her other cheek and shook my hand and then went to sit down.

"Shall we begin?" Ghost started. We nodded.

I too her hands in mine.

"When I first met you both I knew it was bound to happen that you ended up together. To be in the presence of you both is knowing what true love is all about. You are both inspirational, loving, loyal human beings to eachother. Although I wasn't around to see your love begin I was here to see the beginning of your love story. And let me just say that it has been one for the books. Ricky I have never seen anyone look at you the way that Lilith here does. And Lilith the same goes for the way ricky looks at you. I am so blessed and honored to know you both and I am so honored to be doing this for you both. So without rambling to much I am told you have your own Vows. " ghost said.

"We do" I smiled.

"I'll go first. " I laughed.

"Lilith it's almost 9 years in the making of us. Like ghost said earlier he wasn't here for our entire story but he was here for the beginning of it. Now Dev not to be a prick but I'd like to tell that story.

Lilith black the day goes back to a cold October night. You were fifteen years old and there's no way we should have had a party around you or had alcohol around you.(I apologize to your parents for that one. ) " I said as our guests laughed. "But here's where our story begins. I was some lame kid from Seattle that didn't know if this band was really going anywhere. Balz and Ryan didn't really like me and Angelo invited me to this shindig with this girl I had already met only a few times. That night was the first time we kissed and as I believe was your first kiss ever. Flash forward 8 years. There we were dating and more Inlove than I could imagine for any other two people. Lilith you are the love of my life, the future mother of my babies and my best friend. This is the love that will last an eternity. And im so proud to say that this love is with you. So I vow to you to love you and hold you. Every day  I vow to tell you you're beautiful every day not because I have to but because you are. I vow to keep you warm in your coldest and darkest hour and I vow to never ever leave your side. I love you Lilith black. Forever " I said wiping a few tears from my face while lily fanned hers to keep tears from coming out.

"Jesus that one even made me cry " ghost said. The guests all laughed.

"Richard Allan Olson. " Lily began and looked at me.  But before she could say anything she had to pause to cry. It made me smile. "Ugh my makeup looks perfect. Thank god its waterproof. " she said laughing. Our guests laughed along with her.

"Richard Allan olson. " she began again and she looked at me in the eyes in total awe of me "You have been my one and only love for 8 years. Almost 9. And I plan to have you be for the rest of my life. I promise to love you more than I did yesterday today and more than I do today, tomorrow if that's even possible. You were my first kiss, and you will be my last kiss. You are my first love and you will be my only love.  You make every day brighter and you are the sunshine on everyone's grey lives.  I vow to honor you, I vow to be 100% loyal to you, I vow to love you more than anyone every could or every will every single day. Which is the most important vow I have. I vow to love you. More and more each day. I love you more richard Allan olson. More than you'll ever know " she said trying not to cry. I just smiled at her and my blush faded from a deep red to a pink.

"May we have the rings. " ghost said while ryan handed me lily's and Ravenna handed lily's my ring.

"Lily do you take ricky to have and to hold for as long as you both shall live " ghost said

"Fucking hell yeah " she said sliding my ring onto my finger

It the guests and I laugh.

"Ricky. Do you take lily to have and to hold for as long as you both shall live?" Ghost asked.

"Fuck yes " I said laughing and sliding the ring on her finger

"Now. By the power invested in me by the state of Pennsylvania and the really rude italian man down on fifth street. I pronounce you husband and wife. Ricky you may kiss your bride " ghost said.

I grabbed lily by the hips as she cupped my cheeks and we kissed for the first time as man and wife.

She was so beautiful.

For the rest of the night we danced and sang to eachother and I danced with lily's mom and she danced with my father.

We had a beautiful wedding all and all. While balz and Chris were in charge of everyone leaving lily and I escaped up to our room and had sex for the first time as man and wife.

After we banged for like most of the night we fell asleep while the sun was coming up.somehow Luna and ville made it into our room and they curled up in the cat tree together.