chapter fucking 15

Lily's pov

I heard a knock at my door and it woke me up. It was 10 am. Ricky was sleeping next to me.  I quickly put on Rickys pajama bottoms and walked out of my room. Ryan was standing there whisper yelling at some girl.

I think it was Jessica.

I walked down stairs and to the door.

"Who the fuck is this " she asked rudely

"Lily. Angelos little sister Jessica. " Ryan said.

"Hi I'm lily and you need to get the fuck off of my property before I call the police " I said rudely.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me that you fucking whore" she said.

Excuse me? Whore? Who the fuck did this bitch think she was.

I grabbed ryans phone out of his hands and called the cops.

She was still standing there demanding to speak to ricky. A sleepy rave walked down the stairs and looked nervous. I grabbed her hand and assured her everything was okay while explaining to the operator the situation.

About twenty minutes later the cops showed up with Jessica refusing to leave until she spoke to ricky.

The told her she needed to leave instantly or she'd be arrested

Ricky came downstairs while the cops were speaking with Ryan. Rave was sitting on the couch nervous as all hell.

"Baby what's going on " he asked kissing me after rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Your crazy ex girlfriend showed up and started demanding to speak to you for over an hour so I called the cops because she refused to leave my property. " I said.

"Badass" he said laughing and walking into the kitchen. He began to make coffee.

"What the fuck was that " Ryan said slamming the door shut.

We all stared at him while he sat next to rave kissing her forehead. She smiled and cuddled into him.

"Basically Jessica showed up and started yelling at me for ricky to come home. She was saying shit like he's my fucking boyfriend " Ryan said

"We've been broken up for a year dude. What the fuck " ricky said.

"She's fucking insane" I said kissing ricky.

He gave me a cup of coffee and we went and sat down with rave and Ryan. They started arguing and I told rave to go up to my room and for ricky to leave with Ryan and cool him off.

After they left I was sitting down stairs watching Southpark when another knock at my door happened.

I opened it and there Jessica stood again

"Are you fucking kidding me " I said while having my knife in hand and slightly standing behind the door

"Look. I don't know who the fuck you think you are but ricky is my man and he always will be. So you can either realize that on your own or do i have to tell you what happened while he was on tour " she said smirking.

My heart sank.

"What happened on tour " I spoke quietly.

"There was a PA date. And we had sex. More like really hot dirty sex right in your bed. How else would I know where you lived " she smirked.

"Okay. You need to leave. " I said closing the door in her face. She walked out of my yard and into her car.

I can't believe ricky would hurt me like this.