chapter fucking 17

Rickys pov

Lily was pregnant. She was pregnant and I was going to be a dad. That's all that ran through my head. Today I was finishing up the crib I built from scratch. Chris helped me with it and all I needed was the baby mattress and to paint it. Lily still thought I didn't know which is very cute. I'm so excited to move things out of the guest room and completely put the baby's room together without lily's knowledge.

Chris and balz and Ryan are the only people who know.

Balz showed me a picture he took of the test and I was honestly surprisingly excited. I know. From me? Ricky? Excited.

I hoped it was a boy. I really do.  I also hope ryan and rave figure their shit out and have a baby so we can have three motionless babies.

April and Vinnys was due in about 6 months which was exciting. Mine and lils should be due in about 8. All that's on my mind is this child. I quit smoking. I stopped drinking. I am looking at baby clothes and reading pregnancy books. I'm keeping lily comfortable and also talking to Eli Roth about her pregnancy as much much as I can. He says when they shoot another movie that he wants her to Co direct. Which is amazing. But it scares me because she'll be pregnant.

I love her so much I want to scream. I'm also telling my mom about the baby soon. I know she'll be so proud of me.

When I got done painting the crib I drove to my house and lil was asleep on Ryans chest. He told me she still thinks I don't know and the fact that she thinks that makes me beam.

Ryan went up stairs to probably wait for rave. So I went and sat down next to lily and put her legs on me. She got back into a cute little sleeping position and shifted and said "Fuck off Chris " in her sleep a few times.

When she woke up her and I ended up banging. Ryan walked in on us and it got fucking awkward.

When I checked my phone all I saw was the group chat light up.

(Chris- c ghost- g ryan- r - balz- b vinny- v ricky-rh)

R- dude I just saw lily's boobs

C-what? How?

R - walked down stairs and her and Rick were fucking hard core

V- OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA

G- boys. Stop

B- lily tits lily tits.

R-she has her nipples pierced you guys

B- where's rick?

C-i would have thought he would have finished by now

B- two pump chump

R-lmfaooooo roasted

G- obviously not hahahaha

V- who here has seen lily's boobs say I

G- I . On accident. She was changing and I walked in

C- I, but she was swimming and her top was untied by balz

B- I that same situation

R- I  I saw them banging on the couch

V- I. I had sex with her way to many times to count

B- dude....

R - DUDE

C-VINNY YOU CANT SAY SHIT LIKE THAT

G-uncool.

Rh- first of all. Stop talking about my girlfriends boobs, second Vinny remind me to eat your ass later

Rh - Damnit. Beat****

V- eat my ass rick

I sighed and could hear ryan laughing from upstairs. He came down and asked if it was safe to look.

After that bullshit I punched him for brining up my girlfriends boobs and choked him for talking about her piercings. Even if it was in the context of talking about his own girlfriend. Lil came downstairs and stopped us though.

After that we went out to eat. We got on the topic of her boobs and how everyone has seen them and it made me... well. If the mother of your child's boobs were seen by your best friends you'd be upset too.  I accidently maybe pissed her off by not even meaning to call her a slut. She got really mood swingy and It took everything in me not to say "is it because you're pregnant. Is this why you're acting like this ?" So I stormed out.

She was crying and called angelo. Which made me more mad because I wanted to kiss her and kiss her belly and tell her I loved her and our little creature.

I went over to chris's and ranted to him

"So just tell her you know man " he said

I rolled my eyes "no.  She hasn't even told angelo yet. She won't tell me " I said.

Chris sighed and nodded.

"I love her man. I never thought I'd feel this way ever. I mean you know me. When was I ever one to have petty I love you more or you're cuter arguments. When was I ever one to send serious goodnight texts to.  When was I ever a guy to stay up all night and tell someone how much I love them. I love her Chris. She has no idea how much I love her. She's the person who was made for me. 8 years dude. I've been inlove with her. She takes care of me and loves me more than any other person ever could. She's never even thought twice about how much she cares. She's never even wanted to walk away from me. She's so perfect it makes me so upset. I didn't know how much I could love her.  Or someone for that matter. And seriously she makes me do this. She makes me spew out sappy shit about her that I know you'll make fun of me for. But dude I don't even care. I love her. And I bought her this today. " I said pulling out a ring. Chris smiled wide at me.

"When are you going to ask her?" He asked

"I was thinking on mothers day. When my mom is here. " I said smiling.

"Did you ask her dad?" He said. I nodded.

"What about ange " he asked.

I was more nervous about asking angelo but I think once she tells him she's pregnant he will say yes.

I love her so much.

When I got home she was cuddled up next to ville in our bed. The bed that I loved sharing with her. I took off my clothes besides my boxers and got in next to her. Ville moved to the other side of the bed and I began to hold her.

"Ricky?" She asked

"Mhm. Baby I'm here " I said kissing her forehead.

She cuddled into me 

"Please don't walk away from me like that again. " she said.

"I won't babygirl. " I said kissing her.

"Ricky" she said

"Yeah baby?" I asked

"Im pregnant. " she said cuddling further into me 

"I know lil " I said kissing her.

She laid her head on my chest and fell asleep quickly. I was rubbing her tummy or the side of her tummy. She was tiny and she was only showing a little bit.  Tomorrow I'm going to ask angelo for his permission and ask balz to help me plan it.