chapter fucking 25

Lily's pov 3 months later

Ugh. This baby better be super cute because at 3 months I'm still puking my brains out 24/7 and im only craving wings its getting old. This baby hates pizza too. Already like their daddy.

I was laying on ricky and he was rubbing my tummy because it was actin up.

"Do you want it to be a girl or a boy" I asked looking up at him.

"A boy" he laughed.

I smiled "well if it is a boy he already hates pizza and loves wings. " I laughed

"That's for sure my child " ricky chuckled.

We still haven't found out the sex of the child which is fine and all but I want to know. Ricky was on tour and I didn't want to find out without him

"Come on baby its time to go" he said kissing my forehead.

I wasn't too big yet and you could barely tell I was pregnant most days. Mainly because I am so skinny.

Later this week we're going to get married. Which rules.

Rave is my maid of honor, angelo and my dad are walking me down the aisle.

Kelly, ryan Ashley, kylie and Gaia are my bridesmaids and maybe April. She's about to have the baby any day now.

Obviously Rickys mom is walking him down the aisle and Ryan is ricks best man.  His grooms men are angelo, chris, balz, ghost and Vinny. 

The wedding is about 98 people and im pretty nervous.

Ricky and I got to the doctors and filmed out a million forms.

He held my hand and tapped his foot.

"Nervous? " I asked.

"Nah. Not at all" he laughed sarcastically.

"Lilith black" the front desk women said.

I walked into the room with her.

"Ready to know the sex of the baby?" She asked.

I smiled "kinda " I lifted up my shirt and she spread the gel stuff all over my tummy

She looked at the screen sort of funny and before I could even say anything

"What what is it what's going on ? Is the baby okay?" Ricky asked panicked.

"The babies are fine" she smiled. "both of their heart beats are strong and healthy " she spoke

"Both...." ricky said

"Yes sir. Looks like you are having some twins. Congratulations. Would you like to know the sex of the babies now?" She asked

We both nodded. Ricky held my hand.

"Well this one " she said pointing to one of the babies "is a boy " she said smiling

"And this one. Seems to be. " she trailed off " a girl. " she said.

"We're having both?" He asked and started to cry

"We're having both baby" I said kissing him.

The Dr wiped the gel stuff off of my belly and told me to come back in a few weeks.

When we got outside ricky and I started laughing.

He picked me up and spun me around

"Twins baby" he said putting me down

"Twi-" I said before getting cut off by Rickys phone.

"Hey dude. At the drs..... yeah we can meet you there.... she is?.... amazing man..... alright we'll be there in ten " ricky said.

"April's water broke " he grinned.

We went to the other hostpital where April was having the baby. We sat in the waiting room with Vinny.

"She's here man. She's finally going to be here. She's on her Way" Vinny said greeting us.

"And how is my niece and or nephew " he said touching my belly

"Niece and nephew" I said giggling.

Vinny looked at ricky "twins dude?" He said hugging us.

We all walked into the hostpital and I called rave and Ryan and told them to get their asses here.

I was so fucking stoked. I had a niece on the way and I had twins in my belly.

About 6 hours later April had the baby.

Vinny took ricky ryan rave and I into the room while the rest of everyone waited outside in the waiting room

"You guys. This is Kinsley Ravenna Mauro " Vinny said holding her

"We named her after you rave " he said smiling at Ravenna.

"She's beautiful vin " Ravenna said tearing up. "But why my name?" She asked

"Pretty name for a beautiful girl rave " April said smiling. Vinny handed kinsley to rave.

"Hi baby. I'm your aunt Ravenna. I promise to always love you okay? " She said rocking tiny tiny trap.

"Ugh. Can I hold her " I asked April

"Of course " she said laughing.

Ravenna handed her to me after I sat in the chair "Hey beautiful. I have some best friends in my belly waiting to play with you in about 6 months. They're going to love you but not half as much as I do. " I said. Kinsley started to cry

"Ohhhh baby girl it's okay" I said rocking her. She quieted down and started to get sleepy again. I handed her to ryan.

"Hey Kinsley. I'm uncle ryan. Me and your aunt Ravenna are going to love you so much. I promise you. " he spoke while kissing her forehead. Ravennas eyes started to tear up. She had to leave the room. Ryan handed Kinsley to ricky.

"Hey beautiful. I'm uncle ricky " he said rocking her while she slept. She moved her hands in her sleep and woke herself up. But she didn't cry.

"I love you so much already. And aunt lily over there. She has your two best friends in her belly for you. Just for you. " ricky said kissing her forehead before handing her back to April.

We left the room while balz and Ryan ashley, Gaia and Chris walked in 

"So." I said to rave, ryan,  ghost and kylie "were having twins. "

They all smiled and ingulfed me into a huge hug.

I was so excited.

When Chris balz ryan Ashley and Gaia came out I told them the news. They were so excited that another two more babies were joining the motionless family.

That night ricky and I went home and he sang to my belly while I called my brother and told him.

Angelo was so excited for me that he bought me an entire ice cream cake. Which I completely demolished by the way.

After that ricky and laid in our bed

"6 days baby" he said kissing me 

"6 days" I said nervously

He rubbed my belly and kissed my forehead.

"Okay. I'm going to name the girl baby. You're going to name the boy" ricky said.

"Deal. " I said laughing.

"So for the girl, I was thinking Daisy ryan Olson " he smiled really big.

"I like that baby. " I smiled

"For the boy how about Devin Christopher Olson" I said.

"Im surprised you didn't say angelo Christopher. " he laughed and played with my hair.

"Oh that's for the next baby. If we have a boy" I laughed.

"These two aren't even out and you're thinking of our third child? " he laughed getting up and kissing my belly.

I giggled. Luna and ville hopped on the bed and cuddled by my tummy.

Ricky laid back down next to me and cuddled me before we fell asleep.