chapter fucking 18

Lily's pov 3 weeks later on mothers day

The worst part about being pregnant is not being able to be tattooed. I have to have rave and Ange finish my neck piece when I'm not pregnant. Literally when I find out my due date I'm going to schedule it for the day after I have this child. Which by the way only apparently wants me to eat ice and wings.

I'm getting ready for brunch with Rickys mom and him. I put on a black dress and some black tights with black creepers. I had my hair completely down and my normal makeup but with a nude lip. I honestly looked like Wednesday addams.

When I finished getting ready ricky came in and told me how beautiful I looked.

It made me smile. He kissed me passionately before we walked down stairs. 

When we got in the car he was tapping his foot nervously.

"Baby what's wrong " I asked while he drove.

"Nothing. I just want to tell my mom today thay we're pregnant and it's making me nervous " he said smiling at me 

I held his hand and it made him calm.

When we got to the restaurant Rickys mom greeted us. She hugged me and told me how beautiful I looked that day.

"So kids how have you two been " she asked after ordering her food

"We've been um. Nervous to say the least " ricky said holding my hand.

"Why's that" she asked sipping her coffee.

"Basically mom" he trailed off.  I was biting my lip nervously.

"Um. " he said nervously

I looked at her and she was confused.

"Well. You're going to be a grandmother. Again " he said smiling

She smiled hugely "this is the best mothers day present I've ever had. " she smiled and got up and hugged us both.

It was like a huge weight lifted off my shoulder.

She kept staring at me and smiling and almost crying. Like she knew something I didn't.

"So how's the movie buisness lily " she asked

"Actually we finished up filming the last bits about a month ago which is great. Eli my basically boss helped me with alot.  And the money is phenomenal. And I get back to shooting another film in about two months. Which makes me unbelievably nervous but it's cool" I said drinking some orange juice and picking at my food.

"Baby. You shouldn't be filming while pregnant " ricky said holding my hand.

"You should try to stay as comfortable as possible, honey" Mrs olson said.

"I get to sit in a seat and yell cut and boss people around " I laughed "plus the film is being shot in scranton for the most part " I nervously laughed.

Rickys mom just nodded and continued to eat. She told me some funny ricky stories and then a bunch of desserts came.

Ricky was sitting there and winked at his mom. She laughed.

Oh they were up to something. I just don't know what.

When I looked over and saw the waiter give a glass to another table.

"We didn't order champagne " they said

"No. It's mine actually " ricky said.

I looked at him confused because well he's not drinking.

He handed me the glass "im pregnant baby I can't " I said

"Its sparkling soda. " he said smirking. I closed my eyes and took a sip and then opened them.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GOD " I said pouring the rest into a different cup.

He got down on one knee and people started to turn around

"I never thought id be doing this infront of my mom and about 50 other people. But i never thought youd even give me a chance in the first place. Lilith Black. I have loved you since the moment I kissed your beautiful lips. Although you were fifteen and I shouldn't have done that. You have been my best friend and the love of my life ever since. 8 years ago I thought about this moment and it never left my mind, So Lilith Tracy Black, I am here 8 years later doing the thing I have dreamt about doing for 8 years, will you marry me" he asked with tears streaming down his face.

"Yes richard Allan olson. I will marry you" I said standing up.

He stood up and picked me up while kissing me.

Everyone around us clapped and we sat back down.

We continued paid for our food and on the way out I asked Mrs olson if she was in on it

"Oh but of course honey" she said and smiled.

She hugged ricky and I one more time before thanking us for brunch and leaving.

I couldn't stop staring at my ring and smiling.

"Are we engaged " I asked giggling when we got home

"I'd say so baby" he said kissing me

We sat on the couch and I took a picture of us holding hands and posted it everywhere

"@ Lilithblack

8 years ago I fell in love with this man and 8 years later he finally asked me to be his wife. I love you ricky "

Ricky posted a picture of the ring on my finger and the caption was "she said yes @ Lilithblack "

He kissed me and rave came running down the stairs

"YOU GUYS ARE FUXKING ENGAGED OH MY GOD" she screamed

Ricky and I just laughed.

A few minutes later the guys and their girlfriends and Angelo came over. We ended up having a mini celebration party

"One more thing you guys who don't know " ricky said hugging me and rubbing my tummy

"We're having a baby" he said.

Everyone got really excited and congratulated us.

"Can I just say something " Angelo said

"My fucking baby sister is pregnant by some kid that I use to be in a band with " he said

"Ange you know it was bound to happen some day" said Chris

"What's that suppose to mean " I pouted

"You guys were meant to be together " said Kelly.

For a few more hours we hung out and everyone had a great Time

For the rest of the night rave ricky ryan and I watched movies and ate food and talked about filming and music and tattooing.