chapter fucking 24

Lily's pov during the shooting

Ricky was shot. Eli called a paramedic team and the cops. There were doctors and paramedics keeping him alive. He was almost stable. Almost okay.

He was shot by Jackson. My ex boyfriend. For the reason that he was still heartbroken that I left him. I left him because he said he'd kill me someday.

And here he is killing the love of my life and making me stand through it. Moments before the cops were here. All I heard was a gunshot. It keeps playing through my head

"Why are you doing this " shiloh called

Gun shot. Shiloh was on the ground dead.

Maria ran to his side and bam. Gunshot.

I was standing there with shaky hands. He was making me turn away from ricky while he was laying there dying. There were cops around us pointing their gun at him

"Put it down son" one of them said. He refused.

"No. I want to watch him die. I want him to die like I have every day" Jackson spat.

He aimed his gun at ricky again

"Jackson. Do you want to hurt him like I hurt you? Then kill me. Okay ? Kill me.

I'm his bestfriend. So of you want him to hurt like you hurt kill his bestfriend.

I'm his fiance. If you want him to hurt worse then kill me.

I'm the mother of his unborn child. If you want to hurt him twice as much. Hurt me. Kill me kill me and this baby. " I said turning around with his gun aimed to me.

"Stop it. In a few seconds his heart is going to stop beating. Do you understand that? " one of the paramedics said

"So count with us. Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. " the paramedic said.

Jackson lowered his gun. I dropped to my knees sobbing. Uncontrollably

The cops took Jackson out

"Alright let's get him on the gurney. Call saint judes and let them know we're coming. " the paramedic said.

"He's breathing. He's alive he's fine. Come with us " he said while we rushed out of the room

On the ambulance ride over he kept opening his eyes for a few seconds and then closing them. I was holding his hand. Praying. Hoping he would be okay. As soon as we got there he went Into an operation. 

I called everyone. But ryan first. Then Chris. Then balz. Then ghost. I called Vinny. I then called angelo. Everyone quickly came with the exception of ghost. He got there two hours later.

We all sat there in agony. I couldn't stop crying. I couldn't sleep. Or eat. Or barely talk.

Except for when cops came to question me about the situation they knew full well about.

I felt sick. I told Jackson I was pregnant. I wasn't. I just wanted to save ricky.

I was crying into angelos chest when the doctor came out and told us the surgery was a success. That he'll be asleep for a while and to come back in the morning. But I couldn't.

I sat there with him all night. 18 hours without food. Or a nap. Or anything. Patently waiting for the love of my life to wake up. 

When he did he wanted me to explain what happened.

"Well... basically. " I started off. But tears were streaming down my face

"I told him to kill me instead. If he wanted to hurt you to kill me. " I said crying.

He sat there for a solid 4 minutes

"You would die for me" he asked quietly with a tear streaming down his face

I just nodded. "And then the team and paramedics said you had died. Except they lied. The cops took Jackson away. And they rushed you here. " I said sobbing hysterically. Ryan just held me 

Ricky looked up at me again "you almost died. " he said

"No. You almost died. Because of me.  Ricky I'm so sorry. " I said crying.

He pulled me towards him and kissed me 

"I'd do it again in a heart beat " he said.

"Stop it " I said wiping his cheeks. He smiled.

A while later he got tired so everyone but me went home.  I slept in the uncomfortable hostpital bed with him until he woke up and kissed my forehead.

"Baby I have to pee" he said

"The doctor said you shouldn't be up and moving rick. " I said.

"Shut up and let me pee" he laughed. I moved and he got up. He was so weak that it took him a minute to get to the bathroom.

Later that day his parents came to see him and I went home for a quick shower and a change of clothes and to brush my teeth and everything.

When I got back he was being questioned by the cops.

When I walked in I sat down next to him and held his hand. They explained he's being held until further notice and that he'd either face life or get the death penalty.

We both nodded and the cops left. We spent the day talking and sleeping.

A week later ricky was finally able to go home.

And I kept having panic attacks about being anywhere without him.

"Baby its okay. I'm not going to get shot in the bathroom. " he said as he walked into the restroom.

I nodded.

I sat on my bed and decided to go down stairs and take a pregnancy test in the other bathroom. I may have told Jackson I was pregnant as a lie but I actually might be legitimately pregnant.

When my timer went off I checked the test. There was a pink positive sign staring back at me.  I smiled and giggled and squealed.

When I ran upstairs ricky was laying on our bed with ville telling him how brave his daddy is 

I knocked on the door.

"Hey daddy" I said.

He looked at me confused.

"Daddy?" He asked.

"Yes. " I said holding up a pregnancy test.

He instantly got up and took it from me 

"No fucking way?" He said kissing me hard.

I nodded and started to cry.

We ended up having sex on our bed afterwards.

After we banged for a few hours a notification popped up on my phone

" @ Lilithblack and I are proud to announce we're having a baby. # ewshepeedinthatandyoutouchedit "

It made me giggle until I saw all of the Lilith is a whore comments. What the fuck did they know?

Shortly after we fell asleep cuddling.