chapter fucking 1

Lily's pov

I was working at the Crowbar serving my usual customers when I noticed this male or female in all black with their head down sitting at the end of the counter all by him or her self. (I can't really tell from here)

"Hey there. What can I get you" I asked

They kind of grumbled and moaned and lifted their head slowly.

"Give me a double of the hardest thing you've got" he said.

I smiled and got him some 35 year McCallan.

I handed it to him and he lifted his head fully up and he looked up at me. I tilted my head to the side a little and walked back over to him.

"Ricky?" I asked

He smiled. "Hey lil. How's it been. You've grown up" he said looking me  up and down

I smiled. "What are you doing back in scranton. " I asked while giving another customer a drink.

"Well. We just finished out tour and im here because..... well. Jess left me.  And I wanted to feel numb. " he said looking down.

I suddenly felt awful for him. I walked back over to him and gave him another double "on the house "

He smiled at me and raised his glass to me before taking a sip. "You're the realest "

I laughed and shook my head. "Yeah yeah. "

I went back to doing my job and getting drinks for drunken assholes and slutty girls. I make pretty good money. 15 an hour plus tips nightly. It evens out to about 25 an hour.

By the time my shift was over which was at 2am ricky was still sitting there. He wasn't very drunk because he sipped on his drink all night long, but I still didn't want him to be driving.

I walked over to him after my coworker Calliope walked in and took over for me 

"Ricky let's get you home " I said. Grabbing his keys. I didn't drive here because I live about 10 minute's away and it's a nice walk

"Why do girls always hurt me. Kylie, kelsey,  You, Jessica. Every girl always breaks my heart" he slurred while walking with me out the door. What did he mean me?

I should explain. Once at a party about two years ago he kissed me and I said it didn't mean anything because he was drunk. My brother use to have this rule that I couldn't date the boys in the band. So i said that to make him believe that I wasn't interested in ricky. When in all reality I've been inlove with him since I was like 15 years old.

When we got to the car rick was fumbling for his keys but he eventually handed me them.

"Okay I don't know where you live so you have to give me directions. " I said laughing

"Jess. *small hiccup* is still at my house moving out. That's why I came to the bar. To not be around her " he said.

"Okay ricky. Tell you what. You can stay with Me for tonight. " I said  to him as he smiled

Okay maaaaybe he was a little more drunk than I thought

"Really? Lillllly" he said trying to hug me.

"Okay rick. Put your seat belt on. " I said as I started driving to my "apartment " it was more of a house but I called it my apartment. It was three rooms and two and a half baths.

When we got to my house ricky was passed out. I un did his seat belt and shook him awake.

"Lily why are we in a car " he asked.

"Because you're drunk and you're staying at my house tonight remember. " I said

"Oh yeaaaaahhhh. Lily you're so nice. I'm going to call ryan and tell him how nice you are " he said pulling out his phone and actually clicking the "mom " contact instead of ryan.

His mom answered and all he said is "wait and second. You're not ryan " before hanging up. I couldn't help but to giggle.

"Come on rick. " I said getting out of the drivers side and opening the passenger side door.

He threw up on the sidewalk.

Ricky why are you like this ?

after he threw up it was like he instantly sobered up.

He got up and walked normally with me to my front door.

I got him some water and put some Tylenol next to him on the side table.

I laid him down on the couch and took off his shoes and jacket. He took off his pants and was in his boxers.

I gave him a nice warm fuzzy blanket and a comfy pillow and after about ten minutes of him telling me how much he loved me he finally fell asleep. 

I texted angelo and told him to text the guys about ricky.

About 6 hours later I was up making breakfast for us. Ricky woke up and was confused.

"Where the fuck am I " he asked.

"My house rick" I said from the kitchen

"Oh. Yeah. That's right. Hey lil. " he said walking into the kitchen messing with his bedhead.

"I made eggs pancakes and bacon. " I said putting a plate infront of him. I put out coffee too.

He slowly ate and drank his coffee.

"Thank you for taking care of me. You didn't have to " he said.

I smiled and laughed "its was no problem. "

"However I have to get to class in a few minutes. " I said drinking my coffee "so here's your keys and I will see you later. " I said messing up his hair.

"Hey Lily" he asked before I walked out.

"Yeah rick?" I asked.

"Thank you" I he said.

"No problem. But hey if you want until jess moves out of your place you can stay here. There's an extra room that I use for my film editing. But it has a bed and a closet and a connecting bathroom. So you can stay here for a while " I said before leaving.

He nodded and got out his phone.

The rest of the day was boring as hell. As soon as I was done with class I had to go to the bar until four am. Thank god the next two days I have off. And then starting next week I have the day shift. Which means I get to sleep normal hours. Which also means I'm staying up until 10pm.

Angelo kept calling me asking why ricky was staying with me. I told him just until jess leaves his place each time. He was uneasy with it but rick and I barely saw eachother as is so it would be fine.

Anyway I have to go home now. 

When I got to my house ricky was up and awake.

"Hey rick" I said taking my shoes and jacket off.

He smiled. "Hey. "

"What's up" I asked.

"So. I have to go apartment hunting " he said.

"What? Why " I said grabbing a water bottle and sitting down next to him.

He explained that jess said it was her name on the lease and that she wasn't leaving.

"Just move in here rick. It'd be easy. There's two rooms to choose from and I'll even let you decorate around my house. All I need is the first two months up front " I said 

"Deal" he said shaking my hand

"Later today we'll go and pick up your stuff okay?" I said flipping through channels on the TV 

He nodded and put his feet up on my table. He got his phone out and started texting and stuff. I wonder who he was talking to.