chapter fucking 2

Lily's pov

Today angelo was having a bbq but I couldn't go due to work.it was supposed to be my day off and I'm running on coffee and no sleep.  I work until 8 and being on my feet for that long isn't going to happen.

I was over at angelos house making sure my big brother had everything he needed. Kelly and I quickly chatted about things and she told me one of her bridesmaids was going to be this girl named Ravenna. I like that name. I hope I get to meet her one day because I know she's Vinnys little sister. I've met Vinny one other time and he was so fucking cute. He introduced himself to me as "daddy" and everytime he posts pictures I instantly call him daddy. We've talked a few times here and there and he's really nice.

While at work I was serving my usual customers and guess who walked in at around 4 pm? You guessed it. Vinny.

"Hey man how's it going" I asked.

"I don't really know " he said.

"Are you going to the bbq tonight?" He asked

I shook my head no "i have to make those dollars my dude " I said trying to play it off like im some cool girl when on the inside I wanted to kiss Vinny.

"You and Ryan are pretty close right?" He asked.

"We use to be with Angelo was in the band but now not so much. Why?" I asked picking at some fries I was having for lunch

"I think something happened between him and Ravenna. " he said messing with his keys.

"Huh. If it did it shouldn't matter. I know she's your sister and all but if it ever happened I'm sure that she's fine. Besides he's with Cass. " I said

"You're right. " he said stealing one of my fries and smiling before he ate it 

"Well anyway I have to get going. It was nice to see you. And if you can you should show up tonight " he said winking at me.

"Vin wait" I said before he walked out.

Oh my god what was I doing. What was I doing

"Here" i said giving him a napkin with my number on it.

"Text me or something sometime " I said biting my lip.

I was still inlove with ricky. But ricky and I would never happen.

Plus he moved in to my house and it would just be too awkward.

Vinny however has always just lit this spark in me when I'm around him. Which has again only been once. But in my defense it was for about 6 hours.

I continued to work until it was 8. I then drove home because I was going to be exhausted from working.

When I got inside the lights were all off and there was a note on the counter

"Gone at rys obviously. There's some wings in the fridge for you. I'll see you tomorrow. -ricky "

I smiled at the note and got some water out of the fridge.

I went into my room and decided it was time to shower. I stripped off my clothes and for some reason decided to shower for almost an hour and thirty minutes. Taking my time on everything. It was very relaxing.

When I got out I put on some Spanx and one of Rickys very old tshirts he gave to me years ago.

I got into bed and texted ricky.

"We should get a cat "

"We totally should. Hey. There's this girl here named Ravenna and she is so fucking pretty. I think im going to talk to her. " he texted back

I sighed. That hurt.

"Cool rick. Make sure you turn on that olson charm " I texted back. It hurt to even be saying those words.

I got a text from an unknown number

"Hey beautiful" it said. I smiled

"Vinny?" I asked

"That's daddy to you " he texted.

I saved his number as daddy with a little heart next to it.

"Yes sir. " I texted back.

We texted and talked for a few more minutes and im assuming he got busy cause he stopped texting.

I slowly went to sleep and woke up the next morning to a smiling ricky and a cat

"Ricky it is 10 in the morning. I didn't get to sleep for almost two days. Why are you in my room " I said throwing a pillow at him

"You're going to hurt the baby" he said.

I looked up and he was holding a kitten

"Rickyyyyy awwwww" I said grabbing for it.

"I got him for you for letting me stay here. You're a good friend Lily. You're like a sister to me " he said and smiled

Like a sister to me

Nice.

I was petting the little furless kitten as I asked ricky what to name him.

"Hmmm. Creature " he said

"Noooo. What about..  hmmmm.... ville" I said.

He smiled really big. "Perfect. " he said.

"Now get out because I'm sleepy and not wearing pants " I said

"Yes mooommm" he said walking out of my room with ville and closing the door.

I tried to get back to sleep but couldn't.

I checked my phone. Vinny had texted me

"Morning beautiful. Sorry I was watching ryan around my sister. I don't like the way he looks at her "

"All is good. My brother use to be the same way with any guy. Guess what? Ricky got me a kitten " I said

"That's so cute. Send pictures whenever " he texted

"hmmm. It is my day off. You could come over ;)"

"Wink face huh?" He texted.

"I didn't mean it to be a wonky face lmao" I texted back.

"Sureeeee. around 1 or 2 okay?" He said.

"See ya then " I texted.

I smiled and squealed a little. Vinny was so cute it made my heart ache.

I was finally able to get my mind off of ricky too so that's a plus.

I wonder if Vinny will bring Ravenna over. I have a feeling her and I will be good friends.