chapter fucking 14

Lily's pov two weeks later

"You're pregnant ? " I asked April

"Yeah lil.... and don't be upset. But Vinny is the dad " she said

"Im not upset you dork. Just please be careful. If we're having a motionless baby we can't have you being a crazy bitch at work " I said laughing.

She agreed and we hung up the phone
So April is pregnant with my ex boyfriends baby. Why does this make sense also didn't Vinny say he fake cheated ? Maybe he really did cheat. Oh well. Whatever.

I had to go to the airport in six hours and ricky was holding me and sulking because he didn't want me to go.  On the upside he's leaving for tour in three weeks. On the down side, I won't get to see him all of the time.

We sat on the couch cuddling and kissing

"I don't want you to go" he said kissing me over and over

"So come with me until tour kicks off. You'll leave the night before and be back home in time. " I said.

"Alright. You're right. " he said smiling. He ran upstairs and started to pack.

After he was done packing we hung out for a while later and rave called me

She was freaking out because Vinny was moving in with April.

I told her to come and stay with me and take Rickys old room. She agreed and told me she'd move in tomorrow. I recruited the boys to help her. I told her I'd leave a key with Chris and explained that ricky was coming with me. I also explained she would need to take care of ville and give him lots of attention

She agreed. I cried at the thought of not being able to have ville with me 

A few hours later Chris dropped us off at the airport .

I hated airports. They always smelled like tons of people and there were always extremely loud. I didn't like it whatsoever.

When it was time to get on our flight ricky took the window seat. I slept the whole way there. When we landed we took an uber to the hotel that I'd be staying at for the next four weeks until we moved places to shoot. We were shooting in Nevada next. It was cool and all and I'd see ricky a few weeks later at the vegas date and again at the Anaheim date. It just made me sad that for 5 months I'd be filming and for three he'd be touring.

However we both know it comes with the territory of being in film or music.

I love him and just hope he doesn't pull a Vinny the pooh and hurt me 

We were both exhausted so we got some room service, and ate and then went to sleep.

The next day I had to get up at like 4 am to go and shoot.

It was a scene about John Wayne Gacy. It's serial killers and all of their famous murders. It's set in three different locations but obviously we're saying it's where the actual murders take place. We're shooting in ohio, nevada and then in the bay area in California.

It was both exciting and scary.

I decided after my shower to do some dramatic yet subtle makeup for my first day. I put on a black craft cult shirt and some ripped jeans with my black and white sk8 highs.

I kissed ricky awake and had him hurry to get ready. I explained to Eli the situation and he told me as long as ricky doesn't get in the way that he could be on set with me.

Eli said he might even use him as an extra.

When ricky was ready we called an uber and left to the set. It was a house in the middle of nowhere and it was creepy on its own.

I walked up and introduced myself and ricky to Eli.  He was very fucking nice and made his assistant get us coffee. He explained that he'd just be teaching me about certain things and that I'd get to help with scenes and get him stuff when his assistant was busy with other shit.

I happily agreed.

The first scene started out with a kidnapping of a small boy and tying him up to a bed. The scene then cuts to gacy putting on his clown makeup and attire and dancing around and taunting the small child. It was all very surreal and scary at the same time.

I got to yell cut and action a few times and it was amazing to even do that. About 10 hours later we finally got to go home.

We went to this small little wing place near the hotel and ate wings first.  Ricky told me how proud he was and how fun it was to be on set with me.

When we got back for the hotel we showered together and ended up having shower sex.

We then got ready for bed and fell asleep.

The next week and a half was basically the same thing.

The next week after that was all about ted bundy and the week after was Jeffery Dahmer.

It was all very fun and ricky even got to play one of gacys victims.

Ricky also decided to fly to the city where the tour kicked off. It was great that he got to spend one more night with me and that it was a day off. we spent the day going out to eat and then going back to the hotel and sleeping and having sex.

The next morning I took him to the airport and kissed him passionately before he had to get on the plane. I was honestly so upset that I couldn't be around him. I cried to rave on the phone and she also cried over ryan.

The next few weeks I dove into work fetching shit for Eli and literally learning so much about filming and what makes a good scene. The movie was coming along great and we were now in Nevada shooting.

The next murders were in this area near the California boarder. It was for the Manson family.

After that we moved on to California.

I got to see ricky a few more times before he went home for tour.

And actually my film was wrapped up quicker than anything I've ever seen. It took about three months to actually film. It's going to take about 6 months though for editing and shit.

Overall I got paid every well for this job and Eli said he wants to work with me again as a Co director.

I was flying home today and I couldn't wait to see ricky.

He said he has a surprise for me and I was so nervous.

When I got off the plane and saw ricky I literally jumped into his arms. The rest of the emo babies were standing behind him but I was basically crying and kissing ricky.

Chris and Angelo grabbed my bags and took them to Rickys car for me. We all piled into three cars and got my house.

When I walked inside I saw my entire living room and kitchen and everything were redone. I told ricky once. Literally once that I wanted the walls painted dark grey and black with a new sectional and fucking rugs and he did everything exactly how I wanted.

I kissed him and thanked him and the boys for painting the inside of my house and redoing everything. We all hung out for a few more hours until I decided it was time for lily to go to sleep.

When everyone left except for ryan and rave obviously because rave lives with us and Ryan well I guess was spending the night.

Ricky and I excused ourselves and went into our room. We had sex and afterwards fell asleep. Ville somehow got into our room and fell asleep in his other cat tree.