chapter fucking 5

Rickys pov

Everywhere I look Vinny and Lily are there. I turn the corner and they're kissing against the wall. I go down stairs and they're on the couch making out. I swear they're like bunnies.

It kills me too that lily is now with Vinny all of the time. I always liked her but she broke my heart this one night at a party. After that I started dating Jessica and it kinda just stopped from there. But man sometimes I swear the way she would look at me is the same way she looks at vin now.

Honestly though that stuff doesn't matter. It's in the past and im not even into lily like that anymore. I really like Ravenna. Despite how much ryan also likes her. I mean how could you not? She tattoos. She's beautiful and funny and smart and has a beautiful voice.

I walked down stairs and lily was sleeping on the couch. Yesterday ryan and Vinny were over and im assuming Vinny banged lil into a coma.

"Ricky?" She asked

"Hey were you sleeping?" I said.

"No. Just waiting for you and I got cold so I laid down and was watching some dexter. " she said smiling

I sat on the couch "so what's up " I asked.

She was petting ville and giving him kisses.

"Hmmm. Nothing really. But guess who is dating the one and only trap demon? " she said smiling.

Why did that bother me? It shouldn't. I like Ravenna.

"Hmmm is it ryan?" I asked laughing.

"Yes ricky it's ryan " I said laughing.

"Im glad you're finally happy lil" I said.

I was genuinely excited for her. She hasn't smiled like this in years. Not since she punched tj in the fucking mouth when that asshole was still in the band.

"Thanks " she said after getting up and ruffling my hair before grabbing her keys and walking out the door.

she has work today while I have band practice.

But before that I think im going to bring Ravenna a coffee.

After getting ready for the day I drove to Starbucks and got rave a coffee and dropped it off at her work. I then headed off to practice.

When I got there Vinny was running around like a little kid with a sugar rush. He was bragging about how he has the hottest girlfriend in the world.

Chris begged to differ. Apparently he believes Gaia is hotter. They're both equal levels of hot but Ravenna is the hottest of all three.

When I said that Vinny made puking noises after throwing a stick at me and yelling that it was his sister

Ryan glared at me.  He had every chance to be with rave. Why didn't he take it?

Besides rave isn't even mine yet. He can still fucking shove it 

After practice was over I went out for food with Vinny and I was talking to him about his sister.

I wanted to know everything about her 

Vinny asked me random things about lily like her favorite flowers and color. You know things a boyfriend should probably know.

I wonder how long it'll take before Vinny fucks up and cheats on lily. I also wonder how many times lily will let it happen before she leaves him.

I smirked at my knowledge of both what a whore vin is and how forgiving lily is.

Once we were finished with food I went home and Vinny came with me. He was in lily's room waiting. Ugh. Am I going to have to hear sex all night? I swear I'm going to recruit the guys to help me soundproof that room.

About twenty minutes later I heard lily come home and I heard her giggling and talking with Vinny. Muffled but I heard it . "Mmmm yeah daddy" I heard before hearing lots of sex noises and moans.

This was beyond annoying

I decided to text the band gc about it 

(C- Chris b- balz r- ry g-ghost v- Vinny and rh- ricky )

Rh- I think Vinny forgets lily and I share a wall.

C-are they fucking? THATS MY BOY VINNY

R- lmfaooooooo oh god

G- I think it's beautiful.

B- Jesus, again?

Rh- like every morning night and afternoon. It's disgusting to hear.

C- sounds like free audio porn

Rh-if I hear daddy one more time I'm shooting myself in the foot

R- OOOH YEAH DADDY

rh- god please stop.

About a half hour later the moaning stopped and ten minutes after I heard

"Are you fucking kidding me ricky" from Vinny.

I started cackling I was laughing so hard.

V- shut the fuck up ricky.

Rh- you first daddy

G- boys. Stop it.

C-oh glad you could join us. How was your sex Vinny

V- great im glad you could all be a virtual audience to my sex life.

R-this shit is sooo funny

V- I hate you all and im going to sleep

B- is our little man all tuckered out from his sex?

V- I fucking hate you ricky

Rh- stop banging all of the time. Also we should sound proof that room. Are you guys in?

All of the guys agreed so I wouldn't have to hear as Vinny puts it "lily's cries of passion and that good dick"

I decided to text rave a good night message before I slept.

"Goodnight beautiful. I hope your day was good and you don't have carpletunnel from being such an amazing artist. I'll see you soon "

After I sent the text and heard no more lily and Vinny sex I picked up ville and started to pet him and kiss him. He looked like balz cat and I think that's why I picked him. He was getting so big and he was very loveable. He also acted like a dog which was cool and all but I'm more of a cat person anyway.  I quickly fell asleep with ville purring next to me. His purrs soothed me enough to atleast sleep a little bit.