"Well it's obvious you love her then huh?" I asked smiling at one of my brothers.

"Yeah. I love her but shhh because you know she doesn't know and neither do the boys and they'll laugh and say 'eww feelings' just because they haven't found the right girl" he said I grinned and told him to go to sleep, I got up and locked the balcony door and then sat back down again and began to talk about stuff.

We talked until he was sound asleep and then I left the room shaking my head in amusement.

"Hey" Ali said as I walked in.

"Hey princess" I grinned back at her. I walked over to her and gave her a kiss and then lied down and put my head in her lap.

"How is he?" She asked as she started playing with my hair.

"He's drunk" I laughed looking up at her.

"Well hopefully his hangover won't be too bad in the morning" she smiled and got me up so we could get into bed.

I pulled her close and kissed her head.

"He'll probably have a really bed one.  He hasn't got this drunk since Matt died." I said thinking about the time as a sad smile took over my face.

"Hey, don't be upset okay? He's in a better place now. I know he didn't go peacefully really, but he's safe now" she said caressing my cheek.

"You make me look like a weak man" I said laughing.

"No I make you a man with emotions" she giggled.

"Yeah well, you're lucky you see this side of me" I joked as she's kissed me.

"Goodnight love" I said pulling her in closer.

"Goodnight baby" she smiled snuggling into my chest.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

Amy's POV

I woke up the next morning, sat up, groaned and then lied back down to sleep some more.

That happened about two or three more times until I finally decided it's time to get up.

I got out of bed and went for a shower.

Once I had showered and shaved, I got out and dried my body. I grabbed my underwear and my outfit and smiled.

Once I was dressed I done my make up and put on my jewellery

I grabbed my phone from the boys, went into my bathroom and switched it on.

As soon as the notifications started coming through from the groupchat I unlocked my phone.

After replying to everyone and sending a picture of my outfit i checked my messages to see if I had anymore.

I smiled as I saw I had a message from Tyler. Just as I was about to click on it I heard my bedroom door open.

I quickly closed my bathroom door and locked it.

'I swear I locked my door' I thought to myself.

'Wellp your just gonna have to wait tyler' I thought to myself as I switched off my phone.

"Sweetheart where are you?" My mothers voice came through the door as she knocked.

"I'm just peeing mum, gosh" I said staring at my phone and waiting for the screen to go completely blank.

I quickly looked around for somewhere to put my phone and panicked.

I jumped at the sound of my bathroom door being knocked on again and dropped my phone.

I glared at the door and shouted.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled in anger.

"STOP GETTING IN MY BUSINESS AND LET ME PEE IN PEACE! JESUS CHRIST FOR ALL YOU KNOW I COULD BE TAKING A SHIT" I yelled as my hands flew all over the place in exaggeration.

All I could hear was silence which was broken when the sound of my bedroom door closing came through to my bathroom. I pushed my hair back and let out a breath.

I crouched down to find my phone but couldn't see it. I looked through my clothes basket to see if it fell in there but still no luck.

"Oh god please no" I said as I turned to face my toilet.

I slowly walked over to it and began to cry. I grabbed a towel and used it to pull my phone out.

I yelled in anger and started throwing stuff around. I looked in the mirror to see my crying self and more anger boiled inside me. I smashed the mirror into hundreds of pieces and destroyed anything I could get my hands on.

'Why me?'

'Why my phone?' Was all I could ask myself as I continued to destroy everything in my path.