DS shi- | DS!Poncho Human!

//Btw, when you listen to the song above, turn on the captions//

hEY GUYS ARE YOU? GR8? THAT'S aWESOME-

Remember the human from the cutscene in the beginning of the game? As in, before you get to "name the fallen child?"

Yea

I made a Dollswitch version!

This was also an excuse to draw them-

Bcuz I liked how Channydraws drew 'em

And I saw a Tumblr Ask blog called Fallen-Determination

That had an event that's sorta happening rn

Where their Chara and Frisk somehow get sent back in time to the time of the war in Undertale(but I think it's before the fighting part happens-//shit)

And Poncho human -their version is named Rowan- is apart if that. (Also fer them the war was like, a thousand years prior to Undertale)

But another reason I drew them is bcuz their important to the storyline.

Keep the Fact that I tried to make their hair a redish-brown color in mind.

And fer Dollswitch, the war was about- 10 years prior to the current Dollswitch timeline (fer reasons that'll fit more when I redesign Chara and stuff)

Which would make Poncho human about 22(bcuz I SAID SO-) before they started the war(as in whatever humans actually started it).

But I'll give you some of their during-war-time info bcuz there's stuff I wanna share about them!

//Rip how do I spear-

And how do I floopy/floofy hair-

•Just- Just call them Pon fer now I guess

•Their Biologically female, but identifies as Agender, and goes by they/she pronouns.

•They have a relationship with DS!Chara.

•Okay fine I'll tell you why- Pon's their mother-

•They are actually quite cheerful and kind. And motherly too. But, when the war started they became more serious and paranoid, and began pushing their family away.

•Their eyes are Brown with Red button eye stitches fer pupils. And when their mad(or grumpy as show in the picture) the stitches/pupils glow, and their cheeks turn pink with X's on those too. This is the only time any part if their eyes are visible.

•Idk what the name of the type of shirt their wearing is called.

×××××××××××××××

That's enough fer now. Don't wanna spoil too much!

But

I'm gonna try to write a skit fer my characters on my skits book so, keep an eye out fer that!

Ja !

//rolls out
~Vanilla