Tablet drawin' :D

I wanted to try drawing somethin on my tablet last night, and I did. I finished drawing the background earlier today tho. And rn I'm workin on Star & Corrupt's 5th ask via Medibang on le tablet. It's cool :3

Okaiillshowtheartnow-

Idk what to name her tho

//EDIT 1/14/2016 6:05 PM: She has a name now, thanks to VeeAC3 :3//

And despite her appearance, she's actually pretty kind and sweet. That might change tho, idk.

I think I went overboard with the background tho...

And her shirt has a heartbeat on it btw.

Sooo some info?.

Name: Sharlotte Hisenfelt

Nickname: Lotte, possibly Sharl.//Not Shar, that's my nickname//

Age: 14

Birthday: January 13th

Species: Human? Witch/Wizard? We shall never know-

Description: Sharlotte is a sweet Britain Girl at the height of 5'2", with pale skin and pink cheeks. She has naturally Dark brown hair, dyed to fade into a Dark red, making it Ombré. She also has Gray/Brown faded eyes. Fer her outfit, she wears a Black/Blue and Navy off the shoulder long sleeved shirt(sometimes it's a crop top) with gray jeggings that stopped at her knees, as well as dark blue sneakers. Andd finally fer her accessories, she wears a Black chocker with a pale yellow mom charm, and has two black ring earrings on her ear lobe and a black stud earring(where earrings normally go).

Personality: Kind, Ambitious, Energetic, Adventurous, Humorous(this will probably change at some point tho-).

Talent/hobbies: Dancing, Dancing, and more dancing.

Future job: dANCER-

Favorite Youtuber(bcuz whai not-): IISuperWomanII aka Lilly Singh.

Favorite foods and drinks: Waternelon jucie(YES-), Pears. She basically loves any food that gives you a lot of energy bcuz I can't think if anything atm.

Favorite remixes(to dance to): Asgore remix(the one above and the one below)

Other: She's a DANCER. CAN YOU TELL?

Mkay- BAI! ~Ari/Shar