DollSwitch stuff | Snasy and Papya

I drew DS! Sans and Papyrus a while ago, but I just colored them today.

They look human, but still have a skeleton-like feautres; bcuz I'm pretty sure I wont be able to draw them if I made them full blown skeletons

Is it just me or does Sans look Emo ish and kinda depressed? Just me? Okai

Anyways, here's some info! Sans' info will be in Bold, and Papyrus' info will be in Italics. Info fer both of them will be normal.

Sans is usually called Skele-doll

Papyrus is usually called Papy, or Papaya at times.

Mint sometimes calls Sans "Skelebro #short(number short)" just to annoy him.

Papyrus is a great chef and is very kind.

Sans hates everybody, especially Shadow(DS!Shade) Gera, Except Papyrus and Mint.

Papyrus isn't a fan of Shadow, but doesn't hate her.

Sans is 5'4" and is around 19½

Papyrus is 6'1"(Seiran is still the tallest in DollSwitch xD) and is around 17

Sans used to love puns, but got annoyed and started to hate then bcuz of Seiran. And Mint, but mainly Seiran.

Papyrus is growing on Puns, but still gets annoyed by them.

Sans is super easily annoyed, and is described as, "a Angsty teen in an young adults body"

Papyrus is kind of sensitive, and very emotional. He can get emotionally attached to the smallest thing or anyone.(ex: any type of pet, his scarf, his Brother and Sister figure(Mint), etc)

•They had an actual sister, but....something happened to her 2 years after the warlock came to the undergrounds. But-uh, you'll hafta read the book to find out wat happened. (I'll still make they're sister tho, she's gonna be an Oc)

•Papyrus is one of the most cheerful monsters in the underground. While Sans is probably the meanest.

Sans has 15 HP, 20 DEF, and 45 ATK.

Papyrus has 25 HP, 30 DEF, and 20 ATK.

•Killing them (if you even manage to do that) would be the second worst choice you would ever make in DollSwitch. (The first worst is killing Sid and Mamori, or just DS!kids in general)

Das all fer now, BAAAI!