DollSwitch stuff | Mint!

Dis is the new Oc from the last Chapter! ShadeTheStoryMaker Imma add her to our RP, too now.

Now. Fer. INFOOOOO!

•Her hair is Mint Green(hence the nickname), as well as her Scarf(but her scarf is more of a Mint Blue color).

•There's a shadow over her left eye, no matter wat you do, it's always there.

•She has cracks on her face, arms, hands, legs, and feet, but no one knows whai or how.

•She can be serious and badass at times(XD), or Motherly, kind and Sweet.

•She and Aftertale!Sans(I call him Geno) aren't married yet. They're just curremtly dating.

•She and Geno have a Son that's 6½, named Sid. [Mint: H-He's ADOPTED!! Don't get any ideas! 0//^//0]

•She's best friends with Seiran, seeing as both of them are the same age.

•She thinks of Fri as her little sister, and is just as protective of the cinnamon roll as Seiran.

•Her theme song is Nonsense Speaker.

•She used to sing a whole lot, but due to an event in her past, she only sings when alone, when Sid asks or to Comfort him.

•She is friends with the Gaster of her AU(DollSwitch) and the original.

•She has Insomnia

I made a comic thing to introduce her as well. BUT you'll hafta check out my "DollSwitch HQ (DS Randomness)" book if chu wanna see it. >:3 (#SHAMELESSPROMO)

That's all fer now, BAAAAAAAI! ~Ari