DollSwitch stuff | dun Dun DUN

Hoi

Guessssss wat?

I made a way fer Xen to be able tp participate in RPs(*cough* my RPs with Shady/ShadeTheStoryMaker and Bri/Gamer277) even tho she's dead in DollSwitch!

Zero

Zero is a Demon, of some kind, that Xen made a deal with after she died

Zero is a Demon, of some kind, that Xen made a deal with after she died. This way, she could come back to life, tho she could only be in her 7 y/o selfs body, instead of a living version of her current form, and Zero didn't hafta stay trapped in the void.

The pic above is using the negitiave effect on my camera. So the colors and such are wrong.

Zero had fused Xen's dying SOUL with her'a which resulted in Xen's body to

Zero had fused Xen's dying SOUL with her'a which resulted in Xen's body to..."melt" or "Glitch" a bit, which is whai she looks the way she does.

Now

Fer

Info

Zero's Left hand can turn into any weapon(a knife, gun, dagger, sword, etc) and can act as a rope and become longer or shorter. Her right hand is still in the shape if a hand, but it has melted a bit.

•So she doesn't seem unusual, she morphs her face into wat Xen's face originally looked like, as a disguise. And she made her sweater sleeves longer to hides her hands.

•If her clothes were removed, all you would see is the black demon goo that is seen coming from her eye, mouth, sweater, and lower half. It's also wat her hands seem to be made of, but her right hand is more solid and hand like.

•You never know when she could attack, so you'll hafta always keep your guard up around her.

Zero herself, is the SOUL of Darkness, and is like a personified version of it.

•The only way to calm her down, is to first touch the flower crown on her head, which will attract Xen's attention and make Žέŕό start to calm down and her SOUL will come out. Then you'll hafta touch the x where her left eye(or Xen's eyepatch) is, which will make Xen's half of the SOUL glow. When that happens, Žέŕό has fully calmed down and Xen convinced her to be nice and not kill anyone fer the time being.

•When Žέŕό is fully calmed down, ask her if she wants to be called Xen or Žέŕό, she will most likely say Xenro, which is a combination of her and Xen's name. She will get upset if you call her anything else. But, if Xen is next to her and not in her body, then she'll be fine with you calling her Žέŕό.

•Not much else can be said about her atm...

That is all.......

Bai =D