Le new Oc squad! | River the genderless teen-

Yo! I made another Oc!

Bcuz 1.) I wanted Sharlotte to have friends.

And 2.) I wanted her to have a squad ÒωÓ

So yea! This is the first member Oc the squad(bcuz Lotte's the Leader); River!

//I like the Gradient tool too much -w-;//

Name: River Matthews

Nicknames: Riv, Rivy, Ivy.

Age: 15

Birthday: April 9th

Zodiac sign: Aries(Oh boi-)

Gender: "GENDER. NEUTRAL-"(My first Oc that's not Male or Female! :D)

Pronounsss: They/Them

Sexuality: "Pancake sexual~" Pansexual

Species: "*shrugs*" Probably a demon. Well, *spoilers* calls them "Satan disguised as a genderless teenager." And *spoilers* also Poisoned their food several times, fer some reason, but their never affected even tho they eat the foods he poisoned every time. Sooo-

Description: River is an American Genderless 15 year old at the height of 5'6". They're very Bold and Outgoing, yet they get easily offended (aka Triggered-) and are violent if ever angered. Other then that, they're usually just Relaxed Yet loud as fu- Fer their appearance, the have extremely pale skin(almost as pale as Phil-), hazel(more like a blurred mix of brown, blue and green) eyes, and a bunch of freckles. They have Blue and Teal/Green Ombre hair, cut so the bangs represented goat ears(the hair style was actually based off of ChannyDraws', from DeviantArt, version of Chara, who has that same Hairstyle but draw 10k times better-). They Wear a Dark blue/gray shirt that says "Memes are the shit"(I made sure there wasn't space fer the last part bcuz my mom is gonna see the drawing xD), light blue shorts, and Brown boots. They have two Turquoise stud lip rings under the left side of their bottom lip, and a tattoo of the Agender/Genderless symbol and the Genderqueer/Non-Binary symbol on the left side of the bottom of their neck.

Personality: Bold, Easily Triggered- I mean Offended, Violent when angered, Relaxed at times, Loud as fuck.

Talent/Hobbies: Mixing aka making Remixes aka DJing, Memeing.

Future job: a Professional DJ.

Favorite Youtuber: SharaX Official. "THE REMIX QUEEN-"

Favorite food and drinks: Tea(//COUGH KERMIT MEME- //Shot), Chocolate, Mt. Dew(Ross/Your Pal Ross from YT! :D), Corndogs(Mithzan! :DD).

Favorite Remix: Sound of Winter(above), Renagade and We Are Number One by SharaX.

Other: They be a DJ! And they make most of the music Sharlotte dances too. And they will go all Chara jumpscare on you if you Misgender them.

Welp, BAI!